Jun 04, 2018, 05:04 AM
New Product

Judge f3f/f3b

Hello all,

I would like to introduce you new F3F/F3B competition plane. This "toy" was projected like competition plane with target to be better then other actual planes (PB2,FS5,PP2 and next). If was reached this goal or not will show us the time and next experiences with this plane. In this time I am very happy I can fly this plane. But this is BUILD thread. I will put here some pictures from my assembly.

F.K.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 04, 2018, 06:45 AM
First I started with fuselage.. a lot of place in the nose.

inside:

servos: 2x KST X-12-508
receiver: Jeti Duplex REX 6
accu: 2x power li-Ion 2600mAh
magnetic swich Zepsus
Jun 04, 2018, 07:11 AM
preparation of wires.. and bat..
Jun 04, 2018, 07:14 AM
wires and connector fuselage/wing..
Jun 04, 2018, 07:44 AM
servo connectors...
Jun 04, 2018, 07:59 AM
The assembly of fuselage is very easy and same for all similar planes.. Also the ssembly of wing servos is not dificult but you need more time for precision result.

first.. all parts are in one plastic bag

LDS system is very easy and works well. 2 pcs for flaps and 2 pcs for ailerons.
Jun 04, 2018, 08:16 AM
LDS system is fixed on all servos by screw-thread M2,5. Screws are delivered from producer. You can replace this screw or rework inside the screw-threadin all servos. This is only problem with KST servos. Reworking of screw-thread is "fun" for few minutes. I recommend to do it by hand not with accu drill.
Jun 04, 2018, 08:33 AM
assembly of LDS is easy, but find the ideal position LDS device on the servos is not easy and you need few attemps. Inside the wing is prepared hole in plywood frame for bearings. From this reason the position of servos is prepared by producer and you can not put the servos in wrong position.
Jun 04, 2018, 09:01 AM
Very nice Filip,
I like the lines of your plane. Good luck with your project.

Dean
Jun 04, 2018, 09:36 AM
hello filip,
thanks for the interesting report.
may i ask how the receiver is powerred? all the connector of the rex6 are occupied by servo connectors.
regards
gerhard
Jun 04, 2018, 02:24 PM
iSlope
Yeah we have seen this new machine on Rana F3F competition this year.
Judge flies very smooth and shows a lot of potential. Red colour design is very nice.
Jun 05, 2018, 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerhardf
hello filip,
thanks for the interesting report.
may i ask how the receiver is powerred? all the connector of the rex6 are occupied by servo connectors.
regards
gerhard
Hallo Gerhard,

they arenīt . One "EXT" connector is free. I donīt prefere power supply by JR connector. Iīm using wires directly soldered inside in the RX. Im using this system in all my planes.

Quick Reply