Horizon 1/10 22S Maxxis 2WD SCT Brushless RTR with AVC

Based on the Team Losi Racing 22 race platform, the Losi 22S SCT RTR has taken the performance and durability of the 22 platform and maximized it to become the ultimate Ready-to-Run performance/basher.

Splash

22S Maxxis Ready-to-Run Performance/Basher

Based on the Team Losi Racing 22 race platform, the all-new Losi® 22S SCT RTR has taken the performance and durability of the 22 platform and maximized it to become the ultimate Ready-to-Run performance/basher. The 22 platform is a legend in the radio control racing world and this new Losi version is ready-made for racing while keeping the appeal of backyard bashing. A powerful Dynamite® brushless system provides abundant power that’s completely manageable with the aid of AVC® (Active Vehicle Control®) technology. The get-up-and-go of the 22S is easily handled by the race-inspired suspension of the championship winning 22 race platform. Several Team Losi Racing 22 platform performance parts can upgrade the look, style and performance of the 22S RTR. With user-friendly design concepts, like a bottom loading battery compartment and hard mounted electronics, the user experience is hassle-free allowing the bashing to begin right away.

Due in July

Losi 22S SCT 1/10th 2WD Short Course Truck RTR with AVC (2 min 20 sec)

Key Features

• All New Race-inspired 2WD Platform
  • AVC® (Active Vehicle Control)
  • Dynamite® Tazer™ Sport ESC
  • Team Losi Racing® Option Part Upgrades Available
  • Bottom Loading Battery
  • All Metal Gear Transmission
  • Gear Differential
  • Spektrum™ Servo
  • Spektrum™ Dx2e Active Radio System
  • Race-Inspired Licensed Scale Body
  • MAXXIS Razr MT Tires
  • 12mm Race-Inspired Shock Absorbers

Photos

Learn More!

For more info and pricing head over to the Horizon site.

May 31, 2018, 04:52 PM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
2WD??

C'mon maaaaaan!
May 31, 2018, 05:19 PM
Born again RC'er
Why not? They have the Tenacity SCT for 4wd RTR.

2wd is a lot of fun to drive. They take a lot more finesse to get them to go where you wan - , you can't just point it and pull the trigger while yelling "SEND IT!" LOL

I kind of wish it was based on the mid motor version of the 22, but oh will. I guess rear motor is better (the say) for rough, loose ground - which is where most RTR bashers will be driving.
May 31, 2018, 08:15 PM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryRigged
Why not? They have the Tenacity SCT for 4wd RTR.

2wd is a lot of fun to drive. They take a lot more finesse to get them to go where you wan - , you can't just point it and pull the trigger while yelling "SEND IT!" LOL

I kind of wish it was based on the mid motor version of the 22, but oh will. I guess rear motor is better (the say) for rough, loose ground - which is where most RTR bashers will be driving.
I dont' say "SEND IT".....i yell out "yippa-kai-ayyy-mofo'"....
point and shoot, no finesse, take no prisoners style of driving.

4wd is my midda'Name
muah from da' badlands....4wd is much needed.
no pro drivers here, just a bunch of cotton mouth eating fried chicklin' and sweet gold mac and cheese boi!

Quick Reply