OSD jumping all over the picture - RC Groups
May 30, 2018, 08:57 AM
Little green man
Help!

OSD jumping all over the picture

Hi

I recently bought Eagle Tree Vector and I have a problem. I am using 1.2GHz video transmitter, Runcam Sparrow camera and 433MHz radio link. OSD works fine until my hexacopter reaches some 15 meters altitude. And then it starts jumping all over the screen. Just the OSD. The FPV picture is perfectly fine. It's not doing that when I tested it on the ground and walked away from it. I went 300m away and the OSD was still fine. Only when I am flying AND above those 12-15 meters the OSD starts acting weird. Then when I descends down below that altitude the OSD goes back to normal. It's driving me crazy. Can anybody help?

EDIT
A bit more informations: it has something to do with camera. When I disconnect the camera it works fine. If I put NTSC on the camera then the OSD is jumping always and when I use PAL only after some 12 meters.
Last edited by I14R10; May 30, 2018 at 09:42 AM.
to remove ads between posts
May 30, 2018, 11:04 AM
Little green man
And here are two photos to show you what it looks like. You can see in lower part of the screen that OSD is not showing correctly.

Exactly like here
Vector OSD problem NTSC mode. (0 min 34 sec)
Last edited by I14R10; May 30, 2018 at 11:34 AM.
May 31, 2018, 03:21 AM
Little green man
It turned out that the camera was the problem. Could you tell me what cameras do you use that work with Vector?

Quick Reply