This thread is privately moderated by Sofaman NJ, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 30, 2018, 06:28 AM
The 1st Sofaman
Thread OP
Discussion

Pitcairn PCA-2

Here we go...no sleep....but I think I have it all together. Enjoy it you crazy kids! PDF files od Page #1 and #2 are at the bottom left of the page. Have them printed 1:1

My plotter guy is Dennis Keegan [email protected] I would appreciate if you guys would continue using him as I do. He can scale up or down and is very easy to work with. Everyone is welcome to use him and my plans. Ask for the model you want...give him your address and he will hook you up! Further designs I may just send to him.....you all can order what you want. he is much cheaper than Staples. Eventually he will start cutting wood with lazer. Not quite ready yet. PLEASE....contact him and introduce yourselves. He is a great guy to deal with.

Dennis Keegan
[email protected]
Last edited by Sofaman NJ; Jun 01, 2018 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Added info
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply