This thread is privately moderated by DismayingObservation, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 29, 2018, 05:45 PM
Pronoun trouble...
Thread OP
Discussion

Cheap "fun"

27MHz two-channel radio!

Ni-Mh batteries!

Brushed motors with differential thrust!

No control surfaces!

What was I thinking?

During holidays, Harbor Freight often sends out coupons for 25% off regular prices. I thought, heck, why not pick up an example of the infamous Yellow Bee two-channel powered glider?

I did. Yesterday. I returned it today. Unused. When I read some of the threads here and after seeing some videos, I decided I'd rather have my $32 back. There's always their four-channel P-51 for use in a project, but I'm not spending $100 just to throw most of it away.

Besides, I have some other projects, not to mention the 32 clams.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply