May 28, 2018, 06:52 AM
New Product

Eachine EX2mini Brushless Quad 5.8G FPV Camera,Angle Mode Acro Mode (B3 mini Rebrand)

A clone of the Bugs b3 mini with or without C5810 5.8G 25mw 24CH FPV camera or 4.3 inch 5.8Ghz Monitor but will it fly as good only time will tell.

https://www.banggood.com/Eachine-EX2mini-Brushless-5_8G-FPV-Camera-With-Angle-Mode-Acro-Mode-RC-Drone-Quadcopter-RTF-p-1301880.html?=undefined&cur_warehouse=CN

Eachine EX2mini Brushless 5.8G FPV Camera With Angle Mode Acro Mode RC Drone Quadcopter RTF

Description:
Brand Name: Eachine
Item NO.: EX2mini
Item Name: 5.8G FPV Brushless RC quadcopter
Frequency: 2.4G
Channel: 4CH
Gyro: 6 Axis
Motor (x4): Brushless 1306 2750KV
Propeller:3025
Charging time: About 3-3.5hours
Flying time: About 8-10mins
Control distance: About 200-300m
Quadcopter battery: 7.4V 850mAh Lipo
Transmitter battery: 4 x 1.5V AA battery ( not included )
Size:22*22*6.5cm
Package Size: 26.5 x 14 x 22.5 cm
FPV Camera: C5810 5.8G 25mw 24CH ( optional)
FPV Dstance: about 200m
FPV Monitor:4.3 inch 5.8G ( optional)
Color: Black

Features:
2.4GHz Technology Adopted for Anti-Interference.
4 Channel which can do ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly and rolling 360.
6-axis gyro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control.
5.8G FPV with C5810 HD camera are tuned amazingly to capture stunning pictures and videos from the sky.
With 1306 2750KV Brushless motor, make your flight more powerful.
With Angle mode, the aircraft can perform flips and rolls if you press the rolls button and operate the control stick.
With Acro Mode, requires flexible manual control during flight, which is great for acrobatics such as flips and rolls. You can flip and roll your aircraft by operating the control sticks.
Innovative 4-in-1 Electronic Speed Controller makes racing aircraft more agile and more adept at sudden maneuvers including sharp turns and hard braking.
With LED lights making the flight more spectacular especially in the dark.

Function: Up/down, Forward/backward, Turn left/right, Sideward flight, LED Light, Headless Mode, One Key Automatic Return,H/L Mode

Package Included:
1x Eachine EX2mini RC Quadcopter
1x Transmitter
1x Battery
1x Charger
4x Blade
4x Protection Cover
1x Screwdriver
1x FPV Camera( optional)
1x FPV Monitor( optional)
1x FPV Goggles( optional)
Last edited by Merch; Jun 27, 2018 at 11:31 AM.
to remove ads between posts
May 28, 2018, 12:57 PM
Lurking...posting...
I don't know if I could call it a clone....looks more like a rebrand if you ask me. All the details and specs look dead on with the MJX version with the main difference being the external appearance.
May 29, 2018, 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderLing
I don't know if I could call it a clone....looks more like a rebrand if you ask me. All the details and specs look dead on with the MJX version with the main difference being the external appearance.
I agree...
May 29, 2018, 01:19 PM
Changed title to rebrand sorry for the misleading word and thanks

I wonder what the internal components are like as i have already reviewed the b3 mini here https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...view-With-Mods
Last edited by Merch; May 29, 2018 at 01:25 PM.
May 31, 2018, 11:27 PM
Reserved for review!
Jun 06, 2018, 09:30 PM
R/C Superfan
Looks good,and maybe a little less on the price than the Bugs 3 mini in the basic non camera version.
Jun 07, 2018, 06:01 PM

My review of this Part I

Hi fellow pilots & rc enthusiasts

Eachine EX2mini review of this Brushless RTF Quadcopter Drone with Angle & Acro modes - also with 5.8ghz 720p HD FPV Camera. This EX2mini review includes unboxing, inspection & setup with a peek at the camera too.

Eachine EX2mini review - Unboxing, Inspection & Setup (Part I) (14 min 3 sec)
Jun 11, 2018, 10:47 PM
Nice review Bill, I was to get one sent out but BGWell has not been around for nearly 2 weeks, Looks like there are next to no BG staff on the forums these days
Jun 12, 2018, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
Nice review Bill, I was to get one sent out but BGWell has not been around for nearly 2 weeks, Looks like there are next to no BG staff on the forums these days
Hi Merch, thanks mate. Hope you do get one soon, BG still seem active but seem to be rationing rc reviews recently. Here is the mod I did on the camera version:

Eachine EX2mini review - FPV Camera Mod (10 min 15 sec)
ws
Jun 21, 2018, 10:42 AM

Eachine X2 Mini Brushless FPV Sport Drone Flight Test Review

This brushless motor mini drone is very sporty, and is available with optional 5.8Ghz FPV camera, receiver, and goggles. In comparison, I'm not sure that the B3Mini currently can be found bundled RTF with these features?

and here is its flight demonstration
Eachine EX2 Mini Brushless FPV Sport Drone Flight Test Review (17 min 58 sec)

Pros
- Brushless mini drone with powerful 1306 2750KV motors that make this a very sporty little flier.
- Can be flown in stabilized angle or unstabilized acro mode.
- 7.4V 850mah battery provides over 9 minutes of flight time.
- Good flight control range of up to 200 meters.
- Telemetry weak signal and low battery warnings.
- Available with optional and installed C5810 5.8Ghz FPV camera version, and 40 channel FPV monitor screen and goggles.

Cons
- Optional FPV camera has narrow field of view and produces a rather dark picture. Objects appear much closer than they are due to the narrow FOV. Makes it very difficult to fly FPV with this camera in acro mode.
- Neither camera or receiver monitor have recording capability. Aerial video shown in the above review was recorded via separate Eachine VRD2 DVR goggles not included with the EX2.
- Drone can not be connected to configuration programs (such as Betaflight) for tuning of flight control parameters.
- Proprietary battery.
Jun 21, 2018, 11:59 AM
That the camera is pointing straight ahead instead of angled up a bit won't help much either I guess.
Jun 21, 2018, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
That the camera is pointing straight ahead instead of angled up a bit won't help much either I guess.
Actually it can be tilted up. It's just that the zoom effect really makes any control inputs seem over exaggerated.
Jun 21, 2018, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by t00nz843z
Actually it can be tilted up. It's just that the zoom effect really makes any control inputs seem over exaggerated.
Ohh, it looked that way when you opened 'the hood'; good that it can be tilted up, but I can imagine that darting around while looking through a key-hole isn't going to be the best of FPVexperiences!
Jun 21, 2018, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by t00nz843z
Lol, tilt it up mate. I fortunately flew with a screen and los :-)
Aug 14, 2018, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the review. Just ordered mine. As far as the proprietary battery, Could you solder A plug of choice to the board on + - terminals? I see large gauge wires near where the battery would be. That way we could use basic 7.4v 800mah batteries. Cut small hole in back and into battery compartment.

Quick Reply