This thread is privately moderated by jgalexander, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 28, 2018, 04:14 AM
Trader Rating: 921
Flying Full Size & Fun Size :)
Thread OP
$50.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Phase 3 Squall! Thrust Vector EDF Jet + Lots of Spare Parts

Hi All,
Up for sale is my last Squall. Not flying much these days, and space in the garage is at a premium, so off to greener pastures this plane goes...

Specs: http://www.airshowrc.com/squall_phase_3.html
Prices and descriptions are below.

SOLD #1: 4s version. Essentially a new build. I put it together, but never had time to fly it, and it has been sitting for a couple years. Airframe is in perfect condition. Stock 4s EDF/motor/ ESC. And although all of the electronics are new, two of the three servos need replacing, and they have some oscillation around center. I can include a couple new in the box Corona servos for $10, if you'd like. Includes thrust vectoring.
$110 cash

#2: 3s version. I had one hard landing with this one, and another on where the nose dug into the grass, causing a little smushing. It ain't the prettiest Squall!, but it still flies great. Stock EDF/motor/ ESC. I recently stripped the aileron servos, so they'll need replacing. If you'd like, I can include a couple new in the box Corona servos for $10.
$50 cash

I also have some spare parts:
#3: SOLD

#4: Spare nose and tail cones plus intake lip and servo covers. $20.

SOLD #5: Thrust vectoring unit with long control rods. $20 SOLD

#6: 4s EDF/motor with 45A ESC. $40

All prices are plus actual shipping ($3-5 for the small stuff; $35-60 for the plane)

Thanks for looking!
Josh
to remove ads between posts
Mar 03, 2019, 03:43 PM
Trader Rating: 0

I like your gear

Howdy Alexander (i hope i can call you that). I rencently purchased a Squall at my local hobby shop but there were missing parts . Crucial parts at that and i seen your post. I made an account just to contact you. I would love to purchase the last squall that you have. I have the body parts but i lack the electric parts, and controller. Can we please do business sir. Thank you.
Mar 04, 2019, 04:12 AM
Thread OP
Hi,
Great! Are you mostly interested in electronics and other parts, or in the airframe as well? Let me know what you’d like, and where you’re located, and we can go from there.
Talk soon,
Josh.
May 12, 2021, 03:36 AM
Hello,
I want to buy a few squall units, complete if possible.
Can you please respond or prefferably email me at [email protected] please.
I will try elsewhere in the meantime. Paying all by paypal
cheers,
Barry
May 12, 2021, 11:20 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBT1947
Hello,
I want to buy a few squall units, complete if possible.
Can you please respond or prefferably email me at [email protected] please.
I will try elsewhere in the meantime. Paying all by paypal
cheers,
Barry
Sorry, but the response is still the same. Canít ship to Australia.
May 15, 2021, 10:34 AM
Hello,
I have just seen your response.
Can't you get access to a post office in you part of the country?
Paying the freight is no trouble for me.
cheers,
Barry
May 15, 2021, 11:05 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBT1947
Hello,
I have just seen your response.
Can't you get access to a post office in you part of the country?
Paying the freight is no trouble for me.
cheers,
Barry
Hi,
Plenty of post offices . Shipping a one piece wing plane would be somewhere in the neighborhood of $200, and thatís IF I can come up with a box thatís big enough to fit said wing.
May 17, 2021, 03:07 PM
Trader Rating: 15
Is the squall stil avaible an if so how much to ship it to houston. 77336 area code

Quick Reply