Wing build is moving along - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 26, 2018, 09:13 PM
Discussion

Wing build is moving along

Picture 1 :
Put some lines on the wing ( CG ) as well for servo placement .

Picture 2 :
I cut the tabs off the servos , made some holes in the wing and set up the servos

Picture 3 :
Before I glue the servos in , it would be nice to know they work , well that everything works .

Picture 4 :
Wing has been Epoxy glued to the fuse , servos hot glued into the wing , servo leads buried into the wing along the CG

All that's needed now is to put in the Rx , connect elevons to the servos , glue on the tips , and hope that everything balances far enough forward to use a nice small 2s battery . ( Oh and the self imposed weight limit of 100 Grams RTF )
to remove ads between posts
May 26, 2018, 10:07 PM
Ok so ---

Whats left = Controls for elevons ... + Tips

The Rx has gone in , I have done a quick test and all looks to be good ..
I also did a weigh in ..

So missing is controls + Tips

So with battery ( 250mAh 2s ) and looks to balance with this battery ..
Drum role ..........

Just under 87 Grams ..

So the question begs - Can we do this under 90 grams ?
Might be a hard ask !

Quick Reply