May 21, 2019, 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mach
I tested using Spektrum telemetry. I fitted 5 kg of ballast and reached a top speed of 145 mph. The max G number I saw during my aerobatic flight testing was 5g
We are currently working on static load testing and hope to go outbound with a message soon.

Regards Ali
Greate! Looking forward to your results!
to remove ads between posts
May 21, 2019, 01:57 AM
Quote:
Sorry for the slow response.

I have just been informed that the replacement wing bags are on the way to us here in Illinois. For some reason. The factory sent them to Europe. Annoying as all of those kits sent to Europe were delivered with the updated non marking bags.

Regards Ali
A question regarding wing bags to Australia. I am about to purchase through our dealer down here. Can I assume that what is in stock at the moment has the old bags? The dealer wasn't able to answer for me when asked. If they are the older style will the newer ones be available?
May 21, 2019, 03:39 PM
8000 Watt Club
Thanks for responding Ali.

Quote:
I am so sorry for the delay in delivery. Things have worked out to fight us hard on the ASH production. The main issue is to do with massively tightening environmental restrictions enforced in the area where the production factory operates. This meant that all production stopped for sometime while the production facility was relocated. This caused a substantial gap in production that was totally out of our hands.
We also faced a production glitch that has caused us some weeks of setbacks ( more on that soon )
The good news is. I have just received notification that the factory are gearing up to start production once more. Expect to see updates on the ASH soon.

Thank you for being patient.

Regards Ali
May 22, 2019, 09:20 AM
Ali Machinchy: Snr PD Hangar9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werzal
A question regarding wing bags to Australia. I am about to purchase through our dealer down here. Can I assume that what is in stock at the moment has the old bags? The dealer wasn't able to answer for me when asked. If they are the older style will the newer ones be available?
I am confident that the only shipment that was sent with the bags which transferred silver onto the model was the first one to the USA. Those bags down under should be good to go.

Regards Ali
Jun 06, 2019, 03:41 AM
Quote:
I am confident that the only shipment that was sent with the bags which transferred silver onto the model was the first one to the USA. Those bags down under should be good to go.

Regards Ali
Hi Ali
I got my ASH 31 from Horizon Hobby in Germany in April. My parts are marked with A05. I guess this is a production number? I have a photo of the bags that were delivered. I'm not sure if these are according to the new ones. It look like the bags rubbs of the paint on the wings if I'm not careful enough. Can you confirm?

Rgds
Espen
Last edited by Timeout; Jun 06, 2019 at 03:50 AM.

Quick Reply