Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

AKK X2 and FX2 FPV Video Transmitters

AKK has some neat video transmitters out that are suitable for racing drones as well as airplanes and they feature an OSD and selectable power output.

Splash

Video Transmitters from AKK

AKK has some neat video transmitters out that are suitable for racing drones as well as airplanes and they feature an OSD and selectable power output. There are two versions available, the X2 and the FX2. The X2 is the traditional format suitable for airplanes and drones. The FX2 has 30.5mm mounting holes for placing it on your stack in a racing drone.

Both units feature Smart Audio support, OSD, microphones, a button to set frequency and power output. They have selectable power outputs of 25,200,600 and 1200mW. They can take an input voltage of 7-26V and there is a 5V out for powering your camera. Cost is around $26 and you can select your MMCX connector adapter to be SMA or RP-SMA.

Check out the AKK X2 and FX2 FPV Video Transmitters Here.

May 24, 2018, 01:26 PM
What's the difference between these two? Just different mounting options?
May 24, 2018, 02:53 PM
RCG Admin
Yep, just different sizes and shapes depending on what you need from what I can tell anyway.
May 24, 2018, 09:09 PM
thanks Jason, Thank you very much for your news!
pls click the bar to view bigger image.
May 25, 2018, 02:47 AM
I smoked my RMRC Cricket Pro on my Strix Stratosurfer last week due to an unscheduled reverse polarity issue. Unfortunatly the RMRC Cricket Pro is currently out of stock. A flying buddy of mine mentioned AKK to me the day after the magic smoke got out. I'd never heard of them and didn't take initiative to seek them out.

Thank you for bringing the AKK X2 VTX to my immediate attention - I now have one on order. Looks like it should drop in in place of the RMRC Cricket Pro.
Last edited by scott page; May 26, 2018 at 01:18 AM.
May 26, 2018, 03:55 AM
TheyreComingToTakeMeAway!
So our local racing chapter did power testing on the output of the akk brand transmitters, they are putting out more than the selected settings and thus are not allowed in the races here. A bummer because i really like the features they have and the variety of shapes and sizes.
May 26, 2018, 10:17 AM
We are not men, we are DEVO 7e
Quote:
Originally Posted by derk
So our local racing chapter did power testing on the output of the akk brand transmitters, they are putting out more than the selected settings and thus are not allowed in the races here. A bummer because i really like the features they have and the variety of shapes and sizes.
I have asked AKK repeatedly to address this and also their channel bleeding issues. - they just brush it off.

AKK is great if you fly solo, but not for racing or at meets where others are flying..
May 26, 2018, 09:46 PM
TheyreComingToTakeMeAway!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanuser
I have asked AKK repeatedly to address this and also their channel bleeding issues. - they just brush it off.

AKK is great if you fly solo, but not for racing or at meets where others are flying..
I went back and found the test results and it was putting out 40-60mW on the 25mW setting.

Quick Reply