This thread is privately moderated by QuadifyRC.com, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 22, 2018, 06:51 PM
monkeymagic
Thread OP
Discussion

Improving FPV for the Furibee X215

Everytime I go out the Furibee X215 is my last quad standing because it is so tough!

I've made some recent changes to improve the FPV feed including the install of a micro CCD camera (much better light transition and lower latency) plus converted the VTX antenna from RP SMA to the more common SMA.

Both of these changes have improved the FPV experience for me greatly and give me more confidence to run in trick light conditions.

Full article is here:

http://quadifyrc.weebly.com/tips-and...ribee-x215-pro

to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply