Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

The RCGroups Mass Email Contest!

Do you receive the RCGroups mass email? If you aren't signed up for it here is a chance to get great RC info and maybe even win something!

Splash

Join Our Mass Email For a Chance To Win an RCGroups Shirt!

Every few weeks, and sometimes more often if big RC news is breaking, I send out a mass email. This email goes out to around 100,000 RC pilots just like you. The email usually contains interesting RC stories, news, new products, RC reviews and any contests we might have running. I sometimes do emails with special deals from our vendors as well. If you are an RC fanatic then the RC mass email is for you.

If you are already getting the mass email then you know what I'm talking BUT there might be folks on RCGroups.com that don't even know that it exists. In an effort to get everyone onboard I thought I would have a little contest!!

How To Enter

All you have to do to enter is click the mass email opt-in link and you will be entered. After you join the mass email please post in this thread for double confirmation and include your shirt size.

I Want To Enter But Already Get the Mass Email

So I wanted to not leave out all of our users that are already on the list. If you are already signed up then post in this thread, "I already get the mass email" to enter and I will pick one more shirt winner!

Rules

• You can only enter once
  • Tell me if you just joined or already are on the list
  • Winners must be on the mass email list
  • The winner will be picked 7/14/18 randomly
  • Your RCG email needs to be the same as the email you sign up with (for verification)
  • You must list your shirt size
  • CONUS only

Final Thoughts

Whether you win a shirt or not by signing up you will be getting great RC stories from the site, so it's a win no matter what!

Direct Opt-in Link

Click here to opt-in to the RCG mass email!

This thread is privately moderated by Jim T. Graham, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 13, 2018, 03:37 PM
Thanks for mass email.
Size large
Jun 13, 2018, 03:48 PM
circle flyer
Already on the email list.

2xx

Larry
Jun 13, 2018, 05:11 PM
Maggie is in charge
Just signed up.

XL
Jun 13, 2018, 05:51 PM
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
I have been getting the email for as long as I can remember! Helps me keep up when I drop offline from time to time.

2XL
Jun 13, 2018, 06:32 PM
Shirt size M, thanks.
Jun 13, 2018, 07:15 PM
Not Insane
I already get the mass email

Dan
Jun 13, 2018, 09:09 PM
Signed up.
T-shirt size: Large
Jun 13, 2018, 10:58 PM
Sokol
"I already get the mass email"

XXL for me ... thanks !!!
Jun 13, 2018, 11:32 PM
Modeling Retread
I already get the mass email. I want the comfort of an XL shirt.
Latest blog entry: Upgrading My Radio
Jun 14, 2018, 08:27 AM
Signed up.
T-shirt size: 2XL
Jun 14, 2018, 09:17 AM
Happy Flying
Signed up

Shirt size

Large
Jun 14, 2018, 03:12 PM
Does it have invasion stripes?
Already on list.