This thread is privately moderated by VF-Alpha, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 21, 2018, 08:57 PM
Fly Hard or Fly Home!!!
Thread OP
Discussion

larger aeromaster

Anyone remember the Aeronaught Aeromaster ? its being reproduced with room for a 10 inch prop. vs the max of 9 before. Most pushers i have seen are limited to around this prop size and it works but we can do better :P

My latest design heavily based off the aeronaught aerofly and aeromaster, however much larger with room for a 14 inch propeller and a planned 150 inch span. I'm working on the mold design for fiberglass but I also want to test the viability of a foam model. I work at a machine shop and now have the ability to make molds and the parts needed for this model along with having my own cnc machine, mine just isn't big enough to make molds of this size

Originally i was going to make this a built up design, but with all the radius's and curves it would not have been a fun model to build. I would also like it to be more durable so foam reinforced with fiberglass or a fiberglass fuse like it's smaller siblings would be a better option.
to remove ads between posts
May 22, 2018, 10:19 PM
Fly Hard or Fly Home!!!
Thread OP
More work done today cleaning up the aerodynamics of the fuselage. Next is to add details to the wing like control surfaces, mounting and alignment ect.

Quick Reply