This thread is privately moderated by Antic bipe, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 21, 2018, 02:09 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Getting back into pattern

I have done a lot of pattern flying in my life and also a lot of calling lately. I decided that seeing I'm at most of our local competitions calling I may just as well compete. Got a good deal on a Sebart MythoS 125e nib with hacker A60, all HV servos and a castle creations talon 90 ESC. I completed about 2 weeks ago and initial flights were OK but the castle ESC was not up to the job. Motor ran noisy and did not sound great. I've now fitted a Master spin 99 pro opto and it works perfectly. .
I get through the advanced schedule in 7 min with 20+% capacity left in the 6S 5000 mA hacker battery.
Sunday is the first competition that I'm competing in for many years.

I can't wait.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply