Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jul 19, 2018, 06:10 PM
In the 2nd step, you use a power source - not necessarily a JR female-female cable. We use a LiFe battery here. You can plug power into any of the ports, except the port labeled "B" - that is where the BIND plug goes.

Step one - put the Serial Link/Nano into XDP emulation mode.

Step two - put XtremeLink device into computer programming mode.

Step three - run the XDP software and click on the find FIND DEVICE button. You will see the info about the device and can then make changes to it. MAKE SURE that you save the changes you make!
Last edited by JimDrew; Jul 19, 2018 at 06:21 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 24, 2018, 07:03 AM
Thank you Jim. The reason I used a connector between the ports of the receivers is because I thought that this programming communication between the 2 systems, was done through the ports of the receivers. I see that it is done at RF and there are no physical connections required between the 2 systems. So, each of these receivers have a Tx, yes?
I will read about your telemetry.
Got it, everything in your message, thanks.
Jul 24, 2018, 10:23 AM
Yes, all 2.4GHz systems use transceivers for both the transmitters and receivers.
Jul 25, 2018, 09:16 AM
Ha! Thank you Mr. Drew and thanks for all your help here.

Quick Reply