Question

Xtreme XPS Rx, Reversing Servo Directions

A) Which of the following can be used to reverse the servo directions,

1. XPS Rx 8 ch
2. XPS Rx 10 ch
3. XPS Rx Nano 1
4. XPS Rx Nano III
5. XPS Nano IV

B) Is the “ XtremeLink® Device Programmer” with the wiring and a PC the only equipment required to perform this task?

C) What software should be downloaded?

D) What is the expected availability of the XtremeLink® Device Programmer?

Thank you
to remove ads between posts
May 20, 2018, 11:15 AM
Once in a lifetime
Are you using a transmitter? Use that to reverse the servo direction.
May 20, 2018, 12:24 PM
A) ALL of these devices can have their channels reversed using the XDP software.

B) Yes, but you can also use our Serial Link with a Nano or RFU to replace the XDP hardware.

C) The XDP software installer.

D) Likely never again. You can use our Serial Link and a Nano or RFU to take the place of the XDP hardware. It's a cheaper/better solution because you can use the Serial Link for the X10+ and X24, and the Nano can be used a receiver.
May 23, 2018, 04:34 PM
Thank you Mr. Drew, I will purchase that.
My transmitter is a single stick that does not have servo reversing, so I truly appreciate your equipment and have for many years.
Best regards.

Quick Reply