May 19, 2018, 08:33 AM
Heligamist
Thread OP
New Product

Alzrc x360

ALZRC has announced a new heli. The Devil X360. Many are saying it appears to be the original Gaui X3 with different landing gear. Share your opinions on this here.

Last edited by BrokeDad; May 19, 2018 at 08:49 AM.
to remove ads between posts
May 19, 2018, 08:45 AM
UK 550/600 Tarot distributor
Yeah, this site has some more details: http://www.rc-power.net/forum/forum....hread&tid=7821

It's an X3 clone but looks pretty nice all the same.
May 19, 2018, 01:56 PM
Genius man
Don't post about this on you know where, as it would cause a war lmao.
May 19, 2018, 02:14 PM
RCG is consistent in it's inconsistency. It's only Mikado clones that start an all out war and bring the moderators into play. SAB clones lead to a bit of a fracas and name calling. Align clones no one gives a hoot about.

I suspect Gaui clones fall in-between SAB and Align, there might be the odd voice of discontent but that will be about it.
May 19, 2018, 03:06 PM
Cá bhfuil Micheál?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeDad
ALZRC has announced a new heli. The Devil X360. Many are saying it appears to be the original Gaui X3 with different landing gear. Share your opinions on this here.

Needs the OG skids.

I dunno... I'm old fashioned, lol
May 19, 2018, 03:37 PM
A man who delivers.(packages)
Excellent heli from the looks of it! Never liked clones, glad they came out with an original design. Might replace my aging Cortex450 with this. Thx.
May 19, 2018, 05:33 PM
as much as I can
Nice! Should be a popular little heli. Keep them coming ALZRC!
May 19, 2018, 07:40 PM
I say make something fancy bling! yesterday please!
May 19, 2018, 08:12 PM
taking time on my ride
Q3................................

Q3組裝 (4 min 13 sec)
May 19, 2018, 08:45 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote:
Originally Posted by IFHELI
Q3................................

That looks well made + industrial tough. I hope the parts are somewhat compatible with the Gaui.
May 19, 2018, 08:57 PM
taking time on my ride
I would like that Q3 complete tail case assembly for my two X3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave778
That looks well made + industrial tough. I hope the parts are somewhat compatible with the Gaui.
May 19, 2018, 10:19 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Anyone have any thoughts as to why it took so long to come out with a X3 clone?
May 20, 2018, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pitcher
Excellent heli from the looks of it! Never liked clones, glad they came out with an original design. Might replace my aging Cortex450 with this. Thx.

FP, it is a clone. It's a clone of the Gaui X3.
May 20, 2018, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Keep them coming ALZRC!
Quote:
Anyone have any thoughts as to why it took so long to come out with a X3 clone?
some people have no problem taking the advancements of strangers and using them for gain, like Genghis Kahn did, ohh, some Asian states still worship Genghi as their leader. Interesting how in economic times people utilize war tactics in subtle ways to get ahead in life.

I bought two alz d380's over one sab original for almost the same price as a single sab 380, who's going to fault someone for that. I like the simplicity of the alz product over some wonkyness of the sab, also the idea I won't be hooked into sab parts, and if one crashes well the answer to that is obvious. Sometimes the enemy will show us the error of our ways, as Genghi was said to have said he came from god to punish people for their falling short of living in peace (only when he got out of control and began to attack Europe which was beyond his original calling did he like most megalomaniacs become a murderer like those he first believed were in need of personal correction). (I reside in a city where Asian people are plenty and know both sides of their personalities first hand, well meaning and fraudulent equally).

It appears alz will not make the effort to clone anything they have to design/build from scratch or is not manufactured in their factories while fulfilling production for an original company.

x3 is nice, I hear the Align 480 is a pleaser as well, both designs generally loaned from the JR heli of identical proportions, the 450 and stretch 450. Jrpropo began the process but pricey ohh, made in Japan like a jeweled timepiece, 'spensive.

How long do you want a heli to last, one year? two? a lifetime? bet you most have answered 1 year of flight and sold the next for money to buy the latest offering. No matter that the 1 year old heli sells for less than half of list if it was bought for peanuts, the lifetime lasting heli will not appeal to newbs who are looking for an intro heli at a bargain so they can crash with little skin lost. I'm talking the difference between high quality and "disposable" where most helis of this ilk fall between. Worrying about crashing $800 compared to $400 or $500 can be the difference between a repair or not.

yeah, well, whateva.
Last edited by icanflyheli; May 20, 2018 at 07:54 AM.
May 20, 2018, 08:06 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I mean - could the Q3 be a legal copy based on an agreement between the two companies that had a sunset clause? Or did Alzrc just say f it and started advertising X3s that are called Q3 out of the blue. Or maybe there was a percentage of different parts that satisfied an agreement..

Quick Reply