This thread is privately moderated by Jim T. Graham, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 18, 2018, 09:31 AM
Trader Rating: 17
Thread OP
For Sale

Firearms and Related Items Not Allowed in Classifieds

This is an RC site and the classifieds are primarily for selling RC related items. We do have the non-RC classified section, but due to legalities, it's best to keep anything firearm related to sites where that is allowed. If you think it's questionable and would need to ask, it's probably better listed on a more appropriate website/forum that is not RC related.

Please keep in mind that many RCG staffers are gun enthusiasts (I got my first .45 when I was 12), but gun related classifieds do not belong on RCGroups.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply