Sep 21, 2018, 08:18 PM
I have not got mine yet... It must be that I need to order one first...
to remove ads between posts
Sep 26, 2018, 02:27 PM

ALZRC x360 Build and review

Received mine,

many small but problematic issues.

The BAD:

1- Canopy as a bump. Shipping or manufacturing issue? I'm not sure. Can I use it? probably but cause some scrub...
2- Missing the tail blade screws. They are 1cm long and I don't have others in my toolbox as a replacement ;(
3- one of the main blade edge is defect and I won't use those blades. The glue is uneven and I'm not sure if I can thrust them.
4- 2 screw hole where stripped and I paid EXTRA CAUTION! one is the ball link on one of the main blade. The other on is on of the 2 screws used in the tail block that hold one of the 2 bearing... I've built many kit and it's the first time I had a stripped screw from a ball link and a taper screw in a plastic part...
5- metal spacer for the boom holder where too small and can't get the screws to go through. Not a big deal...

After all of this I can't fly this kit so I'm a bit disappointed but the kit quality otherwise is excellent minus bad parts.I opened a dispute to aliexpress so I'll let you know how it goes.

The GOOD:

Plastic is fun to work with and for now , parts are quite cheap for now.
Holes, cuts and parts fit well and no misalignment
Plastic quality is good except maybe the esc mount.

As with the X3 , my main concern is the battery compartment size is small comparing the one on the goblin 380. Lighter than a 380 so I'm hoping that the disc load is smaller. I'm hoping that the 360 will be my beater Heli as the goblin 380 is far more expensive. More compact so more difficult to work on this Heli instead of the goblin.

I'll let you know once I've maiden!
Sep 27, 2018, 12:12 PM
adicted to FFF...!!!
Quote:
3- one of the main blade edge is defect and I won't use those blades. The glue is uneven and I'm not sure if I can thrust them.
Agree with you about the blades, one of the blades in my kit came with manufacture details. Im not sure if ill fly them. But the over all quality of the kit its really impressive

What motor/KV could be a good for a 3S setup ??? I really hate the limited space for the batteries and the limited 6S battery options in the market due to the limited 34 x 34 mm size, thats why I want a 3S setup. Might think in a 4S option, but with a proper motor and kv rating selection for full performance.

By the way, I fly sport to mild 3d flight only
Sep 27, 2018, 07:10 PM
These small issues make me want to wait until it gets more sorted before buying... though they are minor, I really don't want to have to buy parts just to complete the build... especially considering the Gaui X3 really doesn't cost that much more... if they get the blemishes sorted I believe it's a better purchase based on price point.
Sep 27, 2018, 07:33 PM
Use the flybar young Padawan
That's too bad , I really liked the design but dont want another project copter if you know what I mean .
Sep 28, 2018, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Moyer
These small issues make me want to wait until it gets more sorted before buying... though they are minor, I really don't want to have to buy parts just to complete the build... especially considering the Gaui X3 really doesn't cost that much more... if they get the blemishes sorted I believe it's a better purchase based on price point.
If I was to get an X3 here, it's double the price and that's not including shipping yet.

https://www.banggood.com/ALZRC-X360-...r_warehouse=CN
Last edited by helitone; Sep 28, 2018 at 12:06 AM.
Sep 28, 2018, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jombo
That's too bad , I really liked the design but dont want another project copter if you know what I mean .
jombo just add to cart and have a coke and a smile
Sep 28, 2018, 05:41 AM
I would ,.... but , I would rather spend that extra 100.00 on a kit that i know was perfect out of the box . Besides , i would rather get the gaui X4 for a bit more .not that I dont like it but for that price I expect more like a tarot kit with CNC tail and main .
http://www.anythingheli.com/gaui-x4-...kit-no-blades/
Sep 28, 2018, 04:28 PM
isn't the X4 discontinued or is it the NX4? it's a bigger heli
Sep 28, 2018, 05:42 PM
I believe the x4 is a 500 size with 425 blades . Its 75 ish more than the x3 . The website I posted still has them on sale . That's probably why their on sale lol
Sep 29, 2018, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luis104
Agree with you about the blades, one of the blades in my kit came with manufacture details. Im not sure if ill fly them. But the over all quality of the kit its really impressive

What motor/KV could be a good for a 3S setup ??? I really hate the limited space for the batteries and the limited 6S battery options in the market due to the limited 34 x 34 mm size, thats why I want a 3S setup. Might think in a 4S option, but with a proper motor and kv rating selection for full performance.

By the way, I fly sport to mild 3d flight only
I will probably maiden mine today with the 3800kv alzrc motor with weak 3s old pack I have. Im in the same boat you as far as pack size ... I was shocked after I realize that my old 450 had more space for packs as they arent in the frame and also having a goblin 380 with some huge 2700 6s pack! Great for 9-10 of sport flying ! Ill let you know.

My dispute for the kit was fair and got some money back from defects that will largely cover spare part to replace , unfortunately shipping time will / have delay my maiden , oh well its just toys after all ;/
Sep 29, 2018, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jombo
I believe the x4 is a 500 size with 425 blades . Its 75 ish more than the x3 . The website I posted still has them on sale . That's probably why their on sale lol
let us know how you go with it.
Sep 29, 2018, 03:46 PM
I have way too many right now . I dont have room on my shelves . I have been warned by my better half that if I buy one more she is smashing some lol.
I think I have 4- 500 and 2- 600 . A 600 in the box still that I'm converting to a 550.
Sep 29, 2018, 06:56 PM
some people just don't understand the love of our hobby.
Sep 29, 2018, 07:14 PM
only for today coupon code for banggood: PICODICOM

Quick Reply