Aug 26, 2019, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3djc
If thats the case, you really need to make sure there are logged into our bug tracker

3djc
Sorry I have no idea what the bug tracker is but I will look for it and use it. I did report a couple of bugs on this thread and am please to report that one (SD logs issue) has now been fixed and the other (minor errors converting files to X9 -lite format) may well be sorted by now. How close is OpenTx v2.3 to release?
to remove ads between posts
Aug 26, 2019, 06:02 AM
Froggy RC Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernz2
Sorry I have no idea what the bug tracker is but I will look for it and use it. I did report a couple of bugs on this thread and am please to report that one (SD logs issue) has now been fixed and the other (minor errors converting files to X9 -lite format) may well be sorted by now. How close is OpenTx v2.3 to release?
Just here → https://github.com/opentx/opentx/issues
Aug 26, 2019, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernz2
Lots of issues related to conversions from 2.2.x have been fixed this weekend and merged this morning. The next nightlies should be ok. But feel free to report anything you notice. At best please keep a backup of your 2.2 model files, so we can reproduce it and you can retry later to verify that things are working better.
Last edited by pafleraf; Aug 26, 2019 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Typo
Aug 26, 2019, 06:10 AM
And by the way, the more testers we have, the faster it goes with the release. So if we all work together as a community, the better it is.

As you probably know, the devs don’t own dozens of TXs, and we don’t get much support from that side, so that we really need testers with all sorts of hardware and different use cases.
Aug 26, 2019, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilrah
The wizard does follow the order you configured in the radio settings.
It does, kind of. Let me try to explain the issue better.

Wizard's default channel order is RETA (1,2,3,4). X-Lite pro default channel order is AETR (1,2,3,4), I changed this in the radio setup to be TAER (3,1,2,4). When running through the wizard, the channels appear as TREA because it thinks it's converting from AETR to TAER but actually applying that transformation to RETA, (3,1,2,4 = TREA).

All I had to do was go into the script and tell it that the radio's default is AETR and not RETA and the conversion went smooth.

I'll look into the SD card contents of my x9d tonight to compare wizard Lua scripts as that one never gave me an issue.
Aug 26, 2019, 07:10 AM
Happy FPV flyer
That should not be the case, I just tested changing the radio's default channel order, creating a new model and using the wizard and it always matched. Latest firmware and SD contents?

Envoyé de mon 16th en utilisant Tapatalk
Aug 26, 2019, 07:33 AM
I don`t have FRSKY Products at the Moment. I have a Truck with a Forklifter on the back. I want the lights to work simultan with the Truck. And when i used the Forklifter all Fuktions shuld be seprated from the Truck. It also shuld be possible to use Truck and Lifter with one Transmitter or with different Transmitters at the same Time. Works this with 2 ACCESS Transmitters?
Aug 26, 2019, 07:57 AM
Pompano Hill Flyers
If you can make a system like that work at all, you might be able to make it work with one transmitter or with different transmitters at the same time by using a redundancy receiver like the RX8R and a satellite receiver like the XM+, with one transmitter bound to the redundancy receiver and the other transmitter bound to the satellite receiver, or possibly with a redundancy bus system. One of those setups might work, at least in principle. I doubt that anyone has ever tried anything like it.

But if that works, there's nothing special about the ACCESS system that will matter. You can use the same gear that has been on the market for the last several years.
Last edited by Miami Mike; Aug 26, 2019 at 08:07 AM.
Aug 26, 2019, 09:10 AM
I think that ACCESS alows to regrist and bind different Transmitters to a Receiver. And 3 Receiver to one Modell. Also i can bind one Receiver to different Modells. This is the Way i have thort how it could work. But it is complex to change all settings every Time.
I dont know much about programming OpenTX. But i think it would be better if every Modell is seperate and the Forklifter could be linked to the Truck by using a Switch on the Transmitter.
Or if it would be possible to bind one Receiver on 2 Modells at the same Time. For exsampe one named Truck with mixes only for Lights and one named Forklifter with mixes for all Fuktions.
I dont know how changing 2 registered Transmitter works. Does the Receiver serch automaticly for a other Transmitter in case of Failsave for a longer Time (2-3 Seconds)? Otherwise i dont know how it works to change a Transmitter in case of Fail on the first Transmitter when the Plain is in the Air.
Last edited by Holger71; Aug 26, 2019 at 10:58 AM.
Aug 26, 2019, 11:14 AM
Quote:
That should not be the case, I just tested changing the radio's default channel order, creating a new model and using the wizard and it always matched. Latest firmware and SD contents?

I'll try with new SD card contents tonight and report back
Aug 26, 2019, 03:43 PM
Anyword on when the r9m lite pro is gonna drop? Waiting on that to move over to a xlite pro from my qx7.
Aug 26, 2019, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Mike
If you can make a system like that work at all, you might be able to make it work with one transmitter or with different transmitters at the same time by using a redundancy receiver like the RX8R and a satellite receiver like the XM+, with one transmitter bound to the redundancy receiver and the other transmitter bound to the satellite receiver, or possibly with a redundancy bus system. One of those setups might work, at least in principle. I doubt that anyone has ever tried anything like it.

But if that works, there's nothing special about the ACCESS system that will matter. You can use the same gear that has been on the market for the last several years.
I have been using two transmitters each connected to one receiver in a redundancy setup for some years. It's one of the ways to easily test what happens when signal is lost on one receiver. Always worked for me. I have used it in flight (with a quad running Arducopter) to test changeover between transmitters in separate locations also.
Aug 26, 2019, 10:17 PM

Taranis X9-Lite and Vantac MPM lite - No "Multi" Option

Hi Folks,

Wondering if someone has a fix for the error I'm seeing. Received my new "Vantac MPM lite". Disabled internal RF.
Enabled external RF - No "multi" protocol selectable option.

I have followed the "pascallanger" firmware install guide - Awesome Work Mr Pascal - Thank you

Downloaded FW : Multi-STM_TXFLASH_INV_OPENTX-v1.2.1.71.bin
Using FlashMulti connecting the MPM directly via USB port on the mpm module.
The firmware loads fine.

After all that plug the module in and nothing has changed I still don't see "MULTI" as an option.
Aug 27, 2019, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm040971
Hi Folks,

Wondering if someone has a fix for the error I'm seeing. Received my new "Vantac MPM lite". Disabled internal RF.
Enabled external RF - No "multi" protocol selectable option.

I have followed the "pascallanger" firmware install guide - Awesome Work Mr Pascal - Thank you

Downloaded FW : Multi-STM_TXFLASH_INV_OPENTX-v1.2.1.71.bin
Using FlashMulti connecting the MPM directly via USB port on the mpm module.
The firmware loads fine.

After all that plug the module in and nothing has changed I still don't see "MULTI" as an option.
You need a version of opentx with multimodule enabled. Frsky firmwares don’t have it. Use the 2.3 nightlies directly from opentx.
Aug 27, 2019, 05:11 AM
Quote:

Tested with latest nightly and latest sd card contents from FRSKY and same results. I can reproduce it on 2 radios.

Quick Reply