May 22, 2018, 04:59 PM
It is certainly the way things are headed with 3D printing so popular now , I will look forward to the cases for both
to remove ads between posts
May 22, 2018, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDrew
Nice. I am currently working on cases for the X10+ and Nano receivers. I will release the files so you can 3D print your own case.
Yes.....Please!
May 23, 2018, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tande
yes.....please!
+1
Aug 03, 2018, 09:37 PM

Still getting random flashing green on 10+

I have a 10 + with a nano as master and a nano as a redundant receiver.
What I have noticed is that when I switch on and the 10+ is solid green the redundant nano flashes red slow.
When I switch on and I get the 10+ led flashing green the master nano flashes red slow and the slave is solid red.
If set up correctly with a 10 + and redundant receiver should both nanos be solid red ?
I bound the nanos as master and slave then used binding plug to set to extreme on both then cycled power .
Is this normal to have at least one receiver flashing.
Aug 04, 2018, 03:44 AM
No, it is not normal. It sounds like you really didn't put them into Master/Slave modes before the binding is done. When you power up the X10+ with both Nanos connected everything should be flashing red. Once the transmitter is turned on, both receivers' LEDs will turn solid red and the X10+'s LED will turn green. If either receiver's LED is flashing red it was not bound as master/slave. Flashing really slow means the receiver rebooted - as in power was removed and restored. This happens quite a bit when people are playing with their systems because they forget to turn the transmitter off after powering off their receiver. If the transmitter was ever connected to a receiver (and not powered off after connecting to it) and the receiver is powered off and back on, the LED(s) will definitely flash slowly.
Aug 04, 2018, 07:42 AM

No more flashing green

I rebound as master and slave then changed to extreme 1 but same result flashing green.

Then I replaced the slave nano with another I have and tried again, rebound as master and slave then extreme 1 but this time both nano's were solid red and 10+ solid green, I switched off and on again with TX and RX and solid green finally a success !
I am guessing the firmware was not compatible or too old with the replaced nano.
Aug 04, 2018, 04:28 PM
The very first Nano 1's didn't have this capability, so that could be the issue.

Quick Reply