Cellpro 4 and power supply box. - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by haliotis, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 16, 2018, 07:02 PM
Trader Rating: 60
$65.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Cellpro 4 and power supply box.

Original cellpro 4 and a Revolectrix ac/dc power supply unit. I had 2 of these chargers, one for the field and one for home. Ended up never charging at home. This was my field charger and the lead wire became frayed from use. I sent it back into FMA and they replaced the power lead wire and put an inline fuse in it. They also replaced the clear shrink wrap cover. While it was being serviced I bought another charger for my 6 cell batteries and subsequently this was sent back to me and never used. As close to new as you can get on one of these. It includes alligator clips, manual and a 4s GP/KO adapter. CONUS only.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply