Corona Lite Machine - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Diana Willoughby, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 16, 2018, 11:30 AM
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale

Corona Lite Machine

I helped a friend clean out his attic and he gave me this Helicopter for my help. I don't know too much about Helicopters only Airplanes. He said it ran when he put it up in the attic. It is missing the servo for the tail rotor ( Hitec HS-81 ) other than that it looks complete. I might buy a Hitec servo for the rotor and a battery and see how it runs. But I won't fly it. Does anyone know what this Helicopter is worth? I would like to sell it or trade it for an Airplane or Airplane kit. Thanks for looking. Hank
to remove ads between posts
May 16, 2018, 12:46 PM
Trader Rating: 7
That must be (a) a pre-1990's RC Heli or a (b) Heli made over seas.
I haven't seen anything like that in the last 15 years.
Given the competing amount of technology out there, along with the CNC parts, I doubt this is worth much bro... The servos , ESC, or engine might be re-sold for a little somethin, but the heli would only be worth something to an eccentric collector type (who actually are around on this site)
May 16, 2018, 12:54 PM
Trader Rating: 361
PSALM 14:1
That's a Lite Machines Corona 120

More info on all the LiteMachines helis:

http://www.vrhc.co.uk/images/RC%20He...20Machines.htm
Latest blog entry: GeeBee
May 16, 2018, 01:54 PM
Trader Rating: 6
You will be best off finding a collector to sell that to. The parts wiuldn't be worth much to anyone who wasnt trying to restore another corona 120 (but yours is fairly complete!)
May 17, 2018, 12:10 AM
Trader Rating: 8
Definitely a collector machine. Lucky for you im a collector (or hoarder) haha. What airplane trades would interest you?
May 17, 2018, 11:26 PM

Corona Lite Machine

I would trade for a Biplane kit with a 48" w/s ( please no styrofoam ) just balsa wood and hardwood. It would be easier and cheaper to ship a kit. You would have to pay for shipping on the Helicopter. I would double box the Helicopter take it to the post office and have it weighted. And let you know how much. Or if you don't have a Biplane then let be know what kits you have.

Diana
May 20, 2018, 04:39 PM

Corona Lite

I think I will post the Helicopter on eBay with a reserve. And see what happens. Thanks for everyone's input.

Diana

Quick Reply