Hangar 9 1/4 scale J3 Cub BNF Mint condition w/floats will part out - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by edge_pilot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 16, 2018, 06:38 AM
Trader Rating: 198
From a Different Planet!
$950.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Hangar 9 1/4 scale J3 Cub BNF Mint condition w/floats will part out

I am selling my 1/4 scale J3 Cub by Hangar 9, it is BNF condition. I have upgraded many things to make it a joy to fly and look at.

It has a E-Flite 160 electric motor, Castle ESC, Castle Pro BEC, Hitec servos, Spektrum reciever, Warbird Pilot's civilian 1/4 full body pilot, scale looking prop and spinner hub. Full cockpit installed with removable front seat to change out batteries, custom made slide out battery tray installed.

I have about 5 flights on this airplane. It is setup for 8S (2- 4S packs), I am getting around 10 minutes of flight time with current setup. Pay the asking price and get 2 sets (4 batteries) of excellent condition GensAce Lipo packs.

I have added a pair of floats to it for water flying, This airplane is made to fly off water, it makes it so easy.

Sorry this is to big to ship at a reasonable cost so local pickup in Lagrange Ohio is a must.

$950.00 for the best of the best equipped BNF scale airplane. (well over this invested)

$400.00 for the airframe and pilot figure

$750.00 for the BNF airplane with NO floats
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply