Arkbird 80gram Mini Gimbal Camera Beta Test in Windy 4-5 level - RC Groups
May 16, 2018, 02:12 AM
Discussion

Arkbird 80gram Mini Gimbal Camera Beta Test in Windy 4-5 level

Heard of that Arkbird has a new gimbal camera in the market, so get it at the first time.

Workmanship is fine, especially very light. This gimbal can be put in any where, I choose an old plane X5 at first, with an experienced body. The place of damping rubber should be strengthen with fish wire, but iím a little lazy to fasten it with a rope, which caused it falling off from the plane during flight.

Talk something about flight video, windy 4-5 level, cloudy, stop raining just now. At the beginning, ground speed is 12km/h, then the wind blow less and less. The plane wings shake seriously when wind is strong, so I donít know how many people will vomit after flight over.

The flight environment is suburb, flight at low altitude. In case that any bad condition happens, flight to the river is the best budget.

As far as a 2 axis gimbal, Iím satisfied. Waiting for the 3-axis version.

Arkbird Mini Gimbal Camera original footage (4 min 15 sec)
to remove ads between posts
May 16, 2018, 09:03 AM
Cool, I want one. $145 is reasonable if it works proper.

I find it interesting that they did 2 axis on the pan/tilt axis. 2 axis gimbal as I know it has always been tilt/roll.

Someone finally made a brushless pan/tilt module.

Quick Reply