Trader Rating: 127
FS - Hobbico AquaCraft Nitro Hammer GP RTR
Hobbico AquaCraft Nitro Hammer GP RTR - great condition, only 6-8 tanks of fuel through it.
You can see details of this boat at:
Nothing missing and all in good shape. Extra's include:
1) 700 mAh NiCd's in the Transmitter will go as part of the package
2) 1200 mAh NiMh batteries in the receiver will go as part of the package
3) I cut an air hole in the hatch for better engine breathing and performance. This was recommeded by the mfg and on msg boards.
4) I sharpened the turning fins and rudder for less drag, again, as recommended on msg boards.
5) I replaced the header coupler with Aeroquip hi-temp blue silicone, as the stock piece is really poor quality and burned out fairly quickly.
For reference - Tower Hobbies' price is $219.99 plus shipping
NEW LOWER PRICE - $99 plus $10 (UPS Ground) shipping in 48 states
I have several pictures of the boat, original box, and all extras, and would be happy to e-mail them upon request.
Last edited by Dynomike; Dec 11, 2004 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Adding more information, and lowering price
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||Hobbico AquaCraft Nitro Hammer GP RTR||RCJimmy||Boats (FS/W)||0||Jan 11, 2006 11:15 PM|
|For Sale||Hobbico Nitro Hammer||nappyroots2182||Boats (FS/W)||0||Oct 07, 2005 07:38 AM|
|aquacraft nitro hammer???||new2nitro||Racing Boats - Internal Combustion||1||May 10, 2005 07:19 PM|
|FS Aqua-craft Hammer ep RTR||gulio||Boats (FS/W)||0||Feb 06, 2005 08:27 PM|
|FS - Nitro Evader ST RTR !!!NEW!!!||jefferyj||Cars - Cars and Parts (FS/W)||1||Aug 19, 2004 06:25 PM|