Eflite Allusive - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by woodyflight, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 15, 2018, 05:23 PM
Trader Rating: 128
$450.00 USD
Split shipping costs
For Sale

Eflite Allusive

I have a 10 flight old E-flite Allusive glider with:
E-flite Power 15 Motor
Folding prop and aluminum spinner
E-flite 40amp lite pro sb esc
2x Spectrum a7020 wing servos
Needs elevator and rudder servos
Needs receiver
I made the elevator panels detachable for easy transportation, they have small nuts that hold them in place and I have had no problem with them coming loose!
It has one small chip on the bottom of the nose, the other dark spots in the picture is dirt caught in the edge of the clear packing tape that is on the bottom and a small dimple on the left top wing from running the servo screw in to far! Other then that itís flawless no wing scrapes or hanger rash!
It has homemade wing bags that are included.
$450 conus, PayPal and split the actual shipping cost!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply