This thread is privately moderated by thermal chaser, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 15, 2018, 11:32 AM
Trader Rating: 18
$100.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Olympic 11 sailplane 100" wing span

Bought partly build ,rudder ,stabilizer and that's it piece of wood broken but replaced with new one. This plane is one of the best design and built planes around
to remove ads between posts
May 15, 2018, 12:51 PM
Trader Rating: 63
Camber down and screw it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whacker
and this kit is started, how can you go wrong?

You can go plenty wrong, believe me.

To the OP:
That kinda looks like a box of leftover pieces of wood, not a complete Airtronics kit, which are known for their quality and completeness. Is there a stack of ribs pinned together and sanded smooth ? A bunch of long 3/8 x 1/8" spruce strips (for the spars)? TE stock?

Why is there a plastic canopy in there? What's up with the smaller white box inside the larger Airtronics box ?

--
Greg
Last edited by gdouglas; May 15, 2018 at 10:38 PM.
May 16, 2018, 03:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdouglas
You can go plenty wrong, believe me.

To the OP:
That kinda looks like a box of leftover pieces of wood, not a complete Airtronics kit, which are known for their quality and completeness. Is there a stack of ribs pinned together and sanded smooth ? A bunch of long 3/8 x 1/8" spruce strips (for the spars)? TE stock?

Why is there a plastic canopy in there? What's up with the smaller white box inside the larger Airtronics box ?

--
Greg
fuselage is in box to right also all the ribs this kit is 100% complete I opened it my self
May 16, 2018, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thermal chaser
fuselage is in box to right also all the ribs this kit is 100% complete I opened it my self
The fuselage was from a different kit thought maybe I could incorporate it but most not. I would rather have the option than no option at all anyways I am considering finishing i

Quick Reply