May 15, 2018, 01:56 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

How to link your blog to a forum post?

I created a build log on my blog but I wanted to share it with folks in the thermal glider section of the forums. Is there a way for those folks to see my build blog in the forum? Or do I have to direct them to the blog section of the website for them to see it?
to remove ads between posts
May 15, 2018, 07:57 AM
RCG Admin
You'd have to create a new thread in the glider section and link to your blog post to direct people there. Or we can move it from your blog to the glider forum section if you wanted.
May 16, 2018, 12:12 AM
Thread OP
I think I will just post a link to my blog in a new post. Thank you for your help.

Jerry

Quick Reply