May 14, 2018, 10:08 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Thread OP
Discussion

Sanctuary Madness? - Too Far, Even for the Far Left

Even Liberal Candidate Wants To Scale Back San Francisco's Sanctuary City Policies - Tucker Carlson (6 min 25 sec)
May 15, 2018, 08:16 AM
zero posts...now think about it Clyde...9 months ago and more all the way back to before the election guys like the Skypilot and many others would have been all over these threads on illegals...what happened ? #MIGA.....its the redheaded stepchild living in moms basement...Welcome to LTUP...where liberals are liberals and republicans are in name only...
May 15, 2018, 08:24 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yort69
zero posts...now think about it Clyde...9 months ago and more all the way back to before the election guys like the Skypilot and many others would have been all over these threads on illegals...what happened ? #MIGA.....its the redheaded stepchild living in moms basement...Welcome to LTUP...where liberals are liberals and republicans are in name only...
Not only is the poster not Clyde, if that post was supposed to make sense, it failed.
May 15, 2018, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl
Not only is the poster not Clyde, if that post was supposed to make sense, it failed.
It makes all the sense in the world...just do a search and you will see i'm spot on...sorry about the miss on screen name...but the fact remains...its just you and me kid.. What happened ?
May 15, 2018, 08:37 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Thread OP
Quote:
It makes all the sense in the world...just do a search and you will see i'm spot on...sorry about the miss on screen name...but the fact remains...its just you and me kid.. What happened ?
Your confusion extents way past the name.

The video says it all, no need to comment. Well. . .there may those may who may want to defend the craziness in their own vague confused way, but your post had that covered as well.
May 15, 2018, 08:43 AM
Bagpipes spoken here
Sorry, but I see a picture of Tucker Carlson and wonder why he's even considered relevant.
May 15, 2018, 09:00 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipemajor
Sorry, but I see a picture of Tucker Carlson and wonder why he's even considered relevant.
Reading text helps in many situations to clarify what is seen. This one is no different, however responding to posts such as this one, apparently some need help making that distinction.

I would imagine anyone with any liberal chops would recognize the woman and the name, Angela Alioto. Possibly not if they are only into virtue signaling and making off hand posts their norm.
May 15, 2018, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Your confusion extents way past the name.

The video says it all, no need to comment. Well. . .there may those may who may want to defend the craziness in their own vague confused way, but your post had that covered as well.
"there may those may who may want."...lol...what?.... what was that you said about vague and confused ? You sound butt hurt because I nailed it down...with six inch nails I might add....this thread would have tons of action 9 months ago...nothing confusing about that...unless facts confuse you. This guy got elected to do something about immigration and so far nothing but lip service..no wall , not a one swamp creature prosecuted, ended catch and release and are still releasing...sign the bill Donny Boy...sign the bill said Chucky the rat...now fence repairs are the "great wall"...Israel sucked the air out of MAGA...Israel has strong borders that we paid for of course. Israel deporting those who would take Israeli jobs...Israel has it all..America gets nothing but pumped up lip service and jobs for minorities and illegals...#MIGA !
May 15, 2018, 09:55 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Thread OP
Quote:
"there may those may who may want."...lol...what?.... what was that you said about vague and confused ? You sound butt hurt because I nailed it down...with six inch nails I might add....this thread would have tons of action 9 months ago...nothing confusing about that...unless facts confuse you. This guy got elected to do something about immigration and so far nothing but lip service..no wall , not a one swamp creature prosecuted, ended catch and release and are still releasing...sign the bill Donny Boy...sign the bill said Chucky the rat...now fence repairs are the "great wall"...Israel sucked the air out of MAGA...Israel has strong borders that we paid for of course. Israel deporting those who would take Israeli jobs...Israel has it all..America gets nothing but pumped up lip service and jobs for minorities and illegals...#MIGA !
You've already shown you're confused by seeing a C and the beginning of the name and thinking someone else. I suspect since Clyde is conservative, that short-circuited to me as well. Now you're clearly trying to rationalize out of the confusion with a disjointed post, rambling about a myriad of unrelated issues and events.
May 15, 2018, 10:45 AM
Quote:
You've already shown you're confused by seeing a C and the beginning of the name and thinking someone else. I suspect since Clyde is conservative, that short-circuited to me as well. Now you're clearly trying to rationalize out of the confusion with a disjointed post, rambling about a myriad of unrelated issues and events.
its all related fella...Clyde knew what I was talking about as he is seemingly conservative..you on the other hand can't ...no surprise there. There was nothing in the last post that wasn't in my first post...#MIGA ! "there may those may who may want".....yup...you're definitely confused about something....
May 15, 2018, 11:00 AM
Tucker seems to have lost his baby face. He drop a few lbs, mebbe?
May 15, 2018, 12:28 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Thread OP
Quote:
its all related fella...Clyde knew what I was talking about as he is seemingly conservative..you on the other hand can't ...no surprise there. There was nothing in the last post that wasn't in my first post...#MIGA ! "there may those may who may want".....yup...you're definitely confused about something....
Again, you keep bringing up Clyde. I guess everyone is interchangeable if it suits.
May 15, 2018, 12:46 PM
Banned in Britain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipemajor
Mr. Carlson is the most relevant journalist in America today.
May 15, 2018, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt SAA
Mr. Carlson is the most relevant journalist in America today.
Meh....he pulled it off better when he sported that bow tie.
May 15, 2018, 01:27 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Thread OP
I like Tucker because he brings on a wide spectrum of people and ideology. And he's much differant from CNN and MSDNC by regularly bringing on the rational far left, such as Ms. Alioto above to the extreme nutcake left such as Cathy Areu.

Tucker has that ability to look at them with a non confrontational, "I'm confused, how is it possible you're this confused and wacky." look while they are speaking.

Quick Reply