Apr 07, 2019, 09:12 AM

Woah

Quote:
Originally Posted by pur1337
This thread is not about the Fireworks V1 or V2. Your post is off topic. It's basically you throwing a bitch fit that an old FC you loved is discontinued. Move on with your life.
OK Yes I'm on the Matek Systems F722-STD STM32 now but yea your right ( have a cow man ) I got AirBot to rig up a couple of fireworks for me with the MPU6000 so I'm a happy camper.

So for all of those people hating on "wrong topic bro go fly your self " I was basically, respectfully, just commenting that the board design of this new F7 is radically different from the direction they were going with the Fireworks series. ( that yes I'm a fanboy of )

I'll probably end up with one of these F7 boards as well I just thought the physical layout of the boards was a design they were going to maintain.

I mean it was Originally Posted by Mark_DK in the fourth post in this thread I just harped on it a bit geeze angry much ?
to remove ads between posts
May 17, 2019, 12:09 PM

Issue with OSD VIN VOUT Powered by 8V

I've gotten everything to work well except the OSD, but I think it might be because I'm powering both the RunCam Split 2 and the VTX on the 8V pin.

When the video signal is sent directly to the VTX all is fine. When the VIN/VOUT pads are used, I get the OSD, but the video is a black screen.

Does anyone know if this is what would result if the 1A limit of the 8V pad is hit? Should I power the cam with the 5V?

Thanks!
Brian
May 18, 2019, 11:21 PM
AKA jflyper
Quote:
Originally Posted by notbrain
When the video signal is sent directly to the VTX all is fine. When the VIN/VOUT pads are used, I get the OSD, but the video is a black screen.
It is either (or multiple) of the followings.

(1) Video format mismatch (NTSC v.s. PAL): OSD chip is detecting an input video format that is different from what is configured.

(2) Video format compatibility problem: OSD chip is unable to detect an input video format.

(3) Video input circuit is broken.
May 26, 2019, 04:30 PM

Forum Moderator Help!!!

Can you delete this post, please ?
Last edited by glass; May 26, 2019 at 05:42 PM.
Jun 08, 2019, 07:53 AM

What is the CAM_C pin and how to use?

Does anyone know how the cam_c pin is intended to work? The manual really doesn't mention it except that it is mapped to the chip's "PB15" pin. Looking at the STM 722 docs, it suggests it is apparently not a UART pin and that pin supports these functions: "RTC_REFIN, TIM1_CH3N, TIM8_CH3N, SPI2_MOSI/I2S2_SD, TIM12_CH2, SDMMC2_D1, OTG_HS_DP, EVENTOUT"
Jun 08, 2019, 01:16 PM
AKA jflyper
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrowe88
Does anyone know how the cam_c pin is intended to work? The manual really doesn't mention it except that it is mapped to the chip's "PB15" pin. Looking at the STM 722 docs, it suggests it is apparently not a UART pin and that pin supports these functions: "RTC_REFIN, TIM1_CH3N, TIM8_CH3N, SPI2_MOSI/I2S2_SD, TIM12_CH2, SDMMC2_D1, OTG_HS_DP, EVENTOUT"
It's a dedicated pin for FPV camera osd control. Have a small inline resistor.

See

https://github.com/betaflight/betafl...ick-Emulation)

for detail.

See

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...bility-Reports

for camera compatibility reports.
Jul 25, 2019, 07:50 AM
Hello, just a little question, i use ESC telemetry with ESC 4in1 and i want to wire current sensor too from my ESC 4in1. I have to use "current" pad between RX5 and VBAT or "ext ADC" ?

Thanks you
Last edited by casinick; Jul 25, 2019 at 08:00 AM.
Jul 26, 2019, 10:49 PM
AKA jflyper
Quote:
Originally Posted by casinick
Hello, just a little question, i use ESC telemetry with ESC 4in1 and i want to wire current sensor too from my ESC 4in1. I have to use "current" pad between RX5 and VBAT or "ext ADC" ?

Thanks you
You can do either.

If you used EXT ADC, then you need to enter a CLI command "resource ADC_CURR a4".
Aug 16, 2019, 05:06 AM
Hello, can i use S/A pad (SmartAudio) for IRCTrump ?

Thanks you
Aug 16, 2019, 07:34 PM
AKA jflyper
Quote:
Originally Posted by casinick
Hello, can i use S/A pad (SmartAudio) for IRCTrump ?

Thanks you
Yes.
Oct 15, 2019, 10:49 PM
Hello. Tell me, where can I connect the ppm in the inav?
Oct 16, 2019, 09:34 PM
AKA jflyper
Quote:
Originally Posted by drdeathxxx
hello. Tell me, where can i connect the ppm in the inav?
rx1
Oct 16, 2019, 11:09 PM
Thank. Have a good day)))

Quick Reply