Nano IV and X24 are now in stock - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
May 11, 2018, 10:30 AM
Discussion

Nano IV and X24 are now in stock

The 5th generation receivers are available now! The new Nano IV offers the same great features that you have come to expect, but now offer even better range than the previous generations. Top pin and end pin versions are in stock, and available now!

The next generation X24 is available. We have permanently lowered the price and eliminated the non-deluxe version! Now, only the deluxe version is available, and at the non-deluxe price!
to remove ads between posts
May 11, 2018, 03:52 PM
Thank You.....Thank You.....
May 11, 2018, 07:47 PM
Thermals, Tom
More range!
May 12, 2018, 03:33 PM

order status

jim,
i tried to inquire via your website about my order. i couldn't get the sales key to work. i have a mac.
anyway, i ordered 3 nanos just as you moved. i sent back 2 that i killed. all these were supposed to be shipped together. i haven't heard anything and the nanos are back in stock.
thanks, ron
my email is
lockeronm@gmail.com
May 13, 2018, 05:54 AM
Thermals, Tom
Does anyone have a link explaining how these work so well with antennae so close together?
May 13, 2018, 01:31 PM
There is only one "antenna". The two pieces of wire and coils form a single dipole antenna.
May 17, 2018, 11:09 PM
see #4 above. rl
May 18, 2018, 01:20 PM
Ron, I will look into this. I know that when we moved locations there were several returned items that had no return address.
May 20, 2018, 08:09 PM
only easy day was yesterday
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDrew
Ron, I will look into this. I know that when we moved locations there were several returned items that had no return address.
Ron

I received my shipment and have several of both styles if you need some before your shipment arrives.

Mark
Yesterday, 02:58 PM
ktm man,
thanks, i'll leć you know after i've heard from mr drew. ron

Quick Reply