Tamiya Sand Scorcher - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Bugman6t8, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 10, 2018, 06:36 PM
Trader Rating: 0
$650.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Tamiya Sand Scorcher

Built Sand Scorcher with many custom and upgraded parts..... hard body has been tri-toned base and clear coat (metallic red white and blue) all window rubber, body gaskets and fender welt have been replicated. Chrome foil trim applied as well. Also there are 3D printed inner fenders attached from “Shapeways”. It has a solid aluminum chassis plate which has been powder coated texture black. Aluminum skid plate protects the gear box which has also been powder coated. All cast suspension pieces have been either painted gloss black with a baked finish or polished to a shine. The shocks have been painted and gators added for looks. The shocks are dry now, I never added damping oil. It comes with 2 sets of tires and rims. The factory Tamiya set of 5 spoke rims painted black with lettered tires -and-a set of rims with aluminum covers along with lettered tires. Tying it all together, it was built using all Stainless Hardware replacing the nuts and bolts that were supplied from Tamiya. It has a Tactic TTX300 remote along with Tactic TR325 3 channel reciever. Futaba S3010 servo. The battery IS NOT included..... sorry. All other electronics, motor and ECS were kit supplied. I’m sure I missed something. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions including shipping, I can work with you the best I can on that. This is my first time using this site and I cannot figure out how to post pictures. I have a million so just ask and I’ll send them. $650 or best offer.
Last edited by Bugman6t8; May 10, 2018 at 07:20 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 10, 2018, 09:31 PM
Trader Rating: 57
DOWN IS UP AND UP IS EXPENSIVE
Sweet!!!
Hope someone in Cali Takes it :-)
GLWYS
May 11, 2018, 06:04 AM
Trader Rating: 361
PSALM 14:1
Nice!!
Latest blog entry: GeeBee