Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

Flex Innovations Mamba 70cc Now in RED!

Quique Somenzini is the Godfather of 3D and one of the most recognizable names in the industry. His company Flex Innovations puts out great performing aircraft and the Mamba 70cc has a new hot color.

Splash

New Color for the Giant Mamba

Quique Somenzini is the Godfather of 3D and one of the most recognizable names in the industry. His company Flex Innovations puts out great performing aircraft and the Mamba is no exception. It's iconic and the big boy 70cc version is pure fun. Before now, you could have it in any color you wanted as long as it was yellow. Yesterday, Flex announced that the Mamba 70cc is available in a new hot color, RED!

It looks stunning in red and really stands out more than the yellow, at least to me. If you've been thinking about picking up a giant Mamba, but didn't want yellow, here's your chance. The best part is, they are in stock right now and you can also pick one up at Joe Nall starting Tuesday May 15th. Gotta get that Mamba!!!

Check out the Flex Innovations Mamba 70cc in RED here.

May 13, 2018, 07:37 PM
Now that's sexy. I wish I had a place to fly something that big local.
Aug 17, 2018, 04:23 AM
Wow the red looks awesome!!!
We need a 55" version!!

Quick Reply