Size: 65.3 KB
Description:
Name: v2_2.jpg
Views: 74
Size: 75.3 KB
Description:
to remove ads between posts
May 21, 2018, 02:08 AM
It all looks nice, and promptly done too!
May 21, 2018, 02:34 AM
Very excited to try this, but I can't update my programming card. I've tried on 3 pc's, win7 and win10. It seems that it won't find the com port.
May 21, 2018, 02:38 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_crack_fox
Very excited to try this, but I can't update my programming card. I've tried on 3 pc's, win7 and win10. It seems that it won't find the com port.
Can you update the gyro? If you can, you can certainly update the card too. But there is a small difference between updating the gyro and the card. You have to plug in the card to the data cable after you press the START button when "Device detecting..." message is showing.
May 21, 2018, 02:40 AM
That will likely be a driver issue. Getting the correct driver....
May 21, 2018, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOBBYEAGLE
Can you update the gyro? If you can, you can certainly update the card too. But there is a small difference between updating the gyro and the card. You have to plug in the card to the data cable after you press the START button when "Device detecting..." message is showing.
No, can't do gyro either. Which is odd, as I'm using the same computer I used to set it up when I bought it. The com selector drop-down box is showing green and connected before I plug anything in, and doesn't change after connecting gyro or programmer.
May 21, 2018, 03:19 AM
Oh, how embarrassing... I forgot it needs its own little usb dongle thing on the pc end. All good now.
May 21, 2018, 03:38 AM
Is the panic recovery self leveling fixed from inverted flight to roll to level first before elevator input. Didn’t see it in the list of improvements in the new firmware
May 21, 2018, 05:02 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velox1
Is the panic recovery self leveling fixed from inverted flight to roll to level first before elevator input. Didnít see it in the list of improvements in the new firmware
Yes, sure.
May 21, 2018, 07:53 AM
Flying R/C since 1964
Thank you
Latest blog entry: Make your own EDF afterburner
May 21, 2018, 03:26 PM
Hi,

I'm new here carefully read the posts because I want to buy the Bay-Tec A3X Pro Expert III from Germany. This is the same as the Hobbyeagle A3 super 3 is only a relabeled one. Put for me I think is saver to buy in Germany as in China I ordered one time in China and I didn't got any items.
Am I right that the new Firmware from Hobbyeagle will work for the Bay-Tec A3x too.

Many thx to Hobbyeagle for the new firmware!

As I've read that the A3 super II works better than the new one I would not buy the new but it was not possible to get the older one. if the new Firmware works well I can buy the new one.

Greetz
May 21, 2018, 06:08 PM
http://www.hobbyeagle.com/gyros/a3super2.php
I could not find compare six of those gyro.
How are they different?
May 22, 2018, 09:22 AM
Anyone used the new firmware yet
May 22, 2018, 10:58 AM
A man with too many toys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velox1
Anyone used the new firmware yet
After all the problems last time I will wait to see if all the bugs are worked out.

When beta testing it usually takes several rounds of changes and testing to it where it needs to be. We sill see.

I do like the return of the user mode so I will give Hobble Eagle a thumbs up for that.

May 22, 2018, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by billmester
Thanks!

Sadly, MRC does not ship to my country (Hungary, Europe)... normally my source is Banggood, but they do not sell the separate unit.
On ebay, the separate unit is more expensive than a complete set on BG So next time I will buy a complete set (I have lost my programmer...) and now I have to use the PC in the field.
Actually, we are about to open our European warehouse in the Netherlands. Everything will ship from there. Support staff will be there too. Check out our EU specific web site: https://www.motionrc.eu/

Quick Reply