This thread is privately moderated by gregnsrae, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 06, 2018, 03:49 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
$475.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
Sold

RnR NOVA Sailplane new unused kit

RnR NOVA sailplane
unused in box kit form
molded red
misplaced instruction manual contacted company for replacement also there is an online thread of step by step build
paypal only
located in San Clemente Ca local pick up preferred but shipping negotiable within the US
Last edited by gregnsrae; May 06, 2018 at 06:23 PM. Reason: add photos
to remove ads between posts
May 06, 2018, 09:07 PM
Trader Rating: 76
Holy 90's slope racer Batman. This has to be one of the last Nova's in kit form on earth. Worth more than the asking price.
May 07, 2018, 12:14 PM
Trader Rating: 48
Come out swinging
Oh my. I wish I had $475 siting around!
May 07, 2018, 03:28 PM
Trader Rating: 142
May the Wind Always be Good

Nova Kit

A PM and also Email sent
May 18, 2018, 07:06 PM
Trader Rating: 261
On the Go Fly List
Here is the build thread:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...the-past-Build
May 24, 2018, 04:09 PM
Trader Rating: 19
R/C Soaring "Lifer."

Nova - awesome MOM racer!

I loved my Nova and sorta regret selling it. Back in the day this airplane was unstoppable in the right conditions when ballasted to 11 lbs. So much fun. Paul may remember back in '92 when we had the big race at Torrey Pines. Nova left the smaller models for dead.

PM Sent.
May 24, 2018, 04:16 PM
R/C Soaring "Lifer."

Which airfoil does it have?

I recall the Nova came stock with the 7003 section but mine had the SD2055 airfoil which was a little lower drag. Does this one say which it is?
May 24, 2018, 04:26 PM
Trader Rating: 76
Also remember when we were practicing at Torrey one good day, and your Nova t-boned my heavy Contender at the North turn. Guess which plane lost the battle? Big lift and compression sites like Davenport were the Nova's hunting grounds, inland cycling sites, not so much!
May 24, 2018, 05:59 PM
R/C Soaring "Lifer."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Naton
Also remember when we were practicing at Torrey one good day, and your Nova t-boned my heavy Contender at the North turn. Guess which plane lost the battle? Big lift and compression sites like Davenport were the Nova's hunting grounds, inland cycling sites, not so much!
I do recall that, Paul - The nova was waxing the contender so you turned inside me and after I popped the turn, I popped your contender . I believe it ended up in five pieces, LOL However, the lack of airspeed caused the Nova to go down as well and I had to get that dude to retrieve it off of the cliff for me for a fee. Quick repair and I was ready to race at Davenport the next weekend. Tim Neja bought mine and I think he still has it.

Quick Reply