This thread is privately moderated by Dirty Dee, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 01, 2018, 02:38 PM
Today I received a kit ..............
The parcel was a little crushed, but inside the whole whole !!!!!
Many thanks to DD, for his work!
Little work with A-4 and proceed to A-10.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 01, 2018, 02:44 PM
Thread OP
You weren't joking with the Ace Ventura reference!

Glad everything survived!
Jun 01, 2018, 03:21 PM
Russians do not joke, if it's not funny ..
You will not believe how happy I am that everything is delivered whole !!!
Thank you for the excellent work
Jun 12, 2018, 04:46 PM
I wanted to draw a compass ....
I found large images ....

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.ph...it-orientation
Jun 13, 2018, 05:02 PM
Two days of work ....
Of course I can not do better than DD, but I tried ...
Jun 13, 2018, 05:09 PM
You guys are so freakin' talented! Stuff looks awesome!
Jun 13, 2018, 05:20 PM
Of good stuff you can do a good thing....
It's nice to work, if you have not ordered a kit yet, you've lost a lot ...
Jun 13, 2018, 07:50 PM
Thread OP
amazing work Pavel! You guys are making my install and paint job look amateur in comparison.

Here was the completed cockpit by the hobbysquawk user "Elbee"
Jun 16, 2018, 06:20 AM
Thread OP
Hey all, so yesterday I realized a minor issue. The HUD screen I provided is PETG, which doesn't have as good of a heat tolerance as ABS. If the sun is hot enough to start affecting dark paint like dark euro gray on the exterior, it might cause minor warping to the HUD like pictured.

You might want to keep the original HUD clear piece and cut to size. Another solution would be to glue in a small piece of CF on the bottom edge to prevent the curling from happening. The curling on my HUD was just on the unglued edge of the piece, so I believe a cross piece glued on the lower edge can prevent this issue with the supplied PETG piece.
Last edited by Dirty Dee; Jun 24, 2018 at 09:32 PM.
Jun 24, 2018, 09:33 PM
Thread OP
A bit of a cross-post. I started a new blog post specifically for the 3D printed ordinance. If anyone is interested in purchasing 3D printed ordinance, check out this thread here for the listings as well as pricing.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ng-Services%29
Jun 26, 2018, 03:07 AM
Official Boat Bum
Thanks for the heads up. I was just about to glue on the HUD. I think I'll use a thicker piece of plastic I have on hand instead!
Aug 18, 2018, 03:42 PM

cockpit upgrade kit

Put me down for the full kit to include cockpit, tubes, vents, louvers and antenna. I maybe flying for 50+ years, but I am not that savvy on these posts. I am currently flying an Avanti and having a ball. The A-10 appears to be the next step up in the jet catagory. I shall watch for your reply and your pay pal info. thank you easyjack

[email protected]
Last edited by easyjack; Aug 19, 2018 at 07:33 AM.
Sep 02, 2018, 03:43 PM
PM sent to order a full upgrade kit with additional parts. Thanks!
Sep 16, 2018, 05:18 PM
Hey Chris,
Wondering if you can add the large “T” shaped SATCOM antenna to your FW 1/10 A-10 parts offered?
If you need to see pictures, they are on pg54 of the Modern Hog Guide 2nd edition.
And if possible, a 3D version of the wingtip Chaff/Flare dispensers (2 ea) to fit the existing area on the plane. Reference is same as above pg 84.
I’m thinking both of these could be made with the foam counter sink section like the vents.
Thanks for your consideration.

Tom Williams
Sep 18, 2018, 12:28 PM
Thread OP
Tom, I actually considered the chaff and flare dispensers under the wings and wheel pods. Though, with it being in spots that are rarely seen I held off on making them. Maybe this winter I will try out the dispensers and SATCOM antenna. I'm a bit busy at the moment so not much time for modeling new ordinance and plane details.

Quick Reply