ESC's beeping - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
May 02, 2018, 09:43 AM
Discussion

ESC's beeping

I'm setting up my new Vector and I'm planning to use it on an F450 frame with DJI motors and ESCs which worked great under different flight controllers. When I apply power, the ESC's just keep beeping. Does anyone know what I need to do? I was thinking perhaps I need to calibrate them but I'm not sure if that info is stored in the ESCs or on the FC/Vector. Any help would be appreciated.
to remove ads between posts
May 03, 2018, 08:13 AM
Hello,

Yes, you must calibrate your ESCs according to the ESC manual just like you would in any other setup. Then run the RX Wizard.

Regards, John

Quick Reply