May 02, 2018, 09:49 AM

Thank you Volunteers!

Dennis and I had the field to ourselves last night. Light winds and sunshine - and a brand new runway! Thank you to the volunteer crew for the hard work on the new geotex. The runways is such a nice improvement. And thank you Frank, the grass runway is like damn putting green!

Here's a quick video of a few circuits around the field. This is the footage from my goggles as I fly a new Crash Test Hobbies Vertigo wing. I count this as a maiden as I did a rebuild last weekend due to sketchy control surfaces and CG issues. The wing is still pitch-sensitive but more or less flies where I want it to.

RC Flying Wing - FPV Maiden (3 min 39 sec)
Last edited by mondofresh; May 02, 2018 at 04:56 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply