This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 01, 2018, 08:24 PM
Trader Rating: 383
Thread OP
$4.95 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

NIB-Low bounce wheels with metal hubs with nylon bearing.

NIB If you would like some new wheels let me know. These are selling a lot faster than I thought. Better order now while there is a good selection of sizes. Stock up on these wheels at these prices with this quality. Stock piles are going down fast! Order now! $4.95 each + S&H= $3.00 S&H for 2 wheels; $6.40 S&H for more than 4 wheels and $12.50 S&H for 10 wheels. I have nothing buy positive feed back from on the modelers who have bought them!!!

From top row L to R. on Bottom row L to R. Foam wheel is the first one on the L of the first row.

1. 4.5" with metal hub and nylon bearings. $4.95 each
2. 4" with metal hub and nylon bearings. $4.95 each
3. 4" all foam wheel with metal hubs-light weight-$4.95 each
4. 3.5" with metal hub and nylon bearings. $4.95 each (SOLD OUT!)
5. 3" with metal hubs and nylon bearings. $4.95 each.
5. 1.75" Small tail wheel. $1.50 each

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders!

Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: [email protected]
[
to remove ads between posts
May 02, 2018, 01:45 PM
Trader Rating: 4
I need some wheels for the Cessna 150 I just got it and watched videos and sound really bad and loud. You have any for this plane
May 02, 2018, 02:23 PM
Trader Rating: 383
Thread OP
What does the ARF call for in the instruction manual or at the distributor. Most come with wheels for the plane so if you know what the factory gives you, keep in mind my smallest wheel is 3". Thanks for your interest, uncle George

Quick Reply