May 01, 2018, 11:16 AM
aka Ranger Bill
Thread OP
Discussion

Thanks for another set of great memories

To all the SEFF Staff, Mac Hodges, and all the great friends old and new.

Once again I am sitting at work reliving the memories of this past week both good and bad that made such a memorable week. (way more good than bad) I look forward to this event each year so much as more of a Family reunion than a fly in. Seeing all the great folks that I only get to see once a year in most cases is the main thing that keeps me coming back. I just wish I had more time to spend with everyone.

The awesome facilities, and a well run event by a great bunch of folks that really know how to put on an event make it just that much more fun to attend.

Thanks again everyone. I can't wait to do it again next year.
to remove ads between posts
May 05, 2018, 06:21 PM
We shall serve the Lord

Missed You All!

I agree 100%! I missed being there so much.

I’m already planning to attend SEFF 2019!

Thanks for all the prayers and the special card.

McD
Latest blog entry: LEDs on my T-28
May 07, 2018, 09:21 AM
aka Ranger Bill
Thread OP
Missed you too Mike! Just wasn't the same without you there. Look forward to seeing you back next year.

My family and I here continues to pray for you and your recovery.
May 07, 2018, 03:59 PM
EB-66C Team Member
Hope your recovery is going well Mac. We missed you at the compound. Of course you did miss the mud. See you next year!

J
May 08, 2018, 11:03 PM
"I look forward to this event each year so much as more of a Family reunion than a fly in. Seeing all the great folks that I only get to see once a year in most cases is the main thing that keeps me coming back. I just wish I had more time to spend with everyone."

Well said Bill. I think we had that discussion about the Family reunion. As for spending time with everyone, each year I come and meet more people it's harder and harder to do that! Don't get me wrong, I love to fly at SEFF, but in all honestly I would have just as much fun "socializing". Counting the days until next year!

Jim
May 09, 2018, 08:20 AM
aka Ranger Bill
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcase
"I look forward to this event each year so much as more of a Family reunion than a fly in. Seeing all the great folks that I only get to see once a year in most cases is the main thing that keeps me coming back. I just wish I had more time to spend with everyone."

Well said Bill. I think we had that discussion about the Family reunion. As for spending time with everyone, each year I come and meet more people it's harder and harder to do that! Don't get me wrong, I love to fly at SEFF, but in all honestly I would have just as much fun "socializing". Counting the days until next year!

Jim
Exactly my thoughts as well. If I didn't have a single plane I would still be at SEFF.

Quick Reply