DroneDrop Loot Boxes

Gamers will be familiar with loot crate, a box of random collectible stuff. DroneDrop is just like that, but for drone supplies. Here's how it works, you either buy a single box or subscribe to get one every month...

Splash

Cool Stuff Every Month!!

Gamers will be familiar with loot crate, a box of random collectible stuff. DroneDrop is just like that, but for drone supplies. Here's how it works, you either buy a single box or subscribe to get one every month. They send you the box and it is filled with drone supplies, accessories, electronics and special wild card items.

Types of items in the DroneDrop Boxes:

• Prop Sets x3
  • Battery Straps
  • Custom Stickers
  • Coupons
  • Tools
  • Screws
  • Kits
  • Capacitors
  • Solder
  • Wiring
  • Flight Controller
  • ESC's
  • Cameras
  • vTX's
  • Frames
  • Motors
  • And More!

Purchase a single DroneDrop box for $49.99 or subscribe monthly to save 20% at $39.98. Each box is guaranteed to have at least $75 worth of stuff inside so it's a fantastic deal if these items are things you need/want. It's worth checking out.

Learn more about DroneDrop Here.

May 01, 2018, 05:14 PM
$75 worth of stuff that they can't sell at the regular price. So they throw a bunch of junk that no one wants in a box and charge $50 for it. And people think they're getting a GREAT DEAL!
May 02, 2018, 11:44 AM
I see on rcgroups in the multi-rotor classifieds section - someone is trying the sell the excess props they get in these....hehe
May 09, 2018, 01:13 PM
Just always blame the wind....

Box Idea

Here is a much better idea than the Drone Drop Box:

1. Get an empty cardboard box.
2. Clean out your shop area and put all the bits, pieces, parts, and stuff you no longer want or need in the box.
3. Seal up the box.

Now call one of your flying buddies and have him do the same thing with a box.

Now meet at the flying field and trade boxes.

Woopie! You both have a new box of hobby stuff for FREE !

No....I don't want to trade boxes. I am keeping my junk !

Service Rep
Last edited by ServiceRep; May 09, 2018 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Typos

Quick Reply