This thread is privately moderated by nigelsheffield, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 30, 2018, 12:59 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Fat shark attitudes V2 for $55 Hyperion world bargain.

https://hyperion-world.com/en/p17697...-attv2ce-13981

Well couldn't resist getting these for $55 but $21 post on top , still a bargain and there are lots of bargain quads on there sale too, I would have got another quad or two but I have enough already and a few still to build...

No affiliate link or anything, just linking for the good of others!
Let me know if anyone finds more deals there.
I like a bargain lol!

I wanted a spare set of goggles pref with DVR , these don't have DVR but do have av out so hopefully I can plug in my small DVR to record.

Will update when they arrive.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 30, 2018, 02:12 PM
The Predator V2 is only $40!

https://hyperion-world.com/en/p11174...prev2fcc-13580
Apr 30, 2018, 02:49 PM
Thread OP
Yeah I saw those too, very cheap, I'm thinking I should have just bought a set of each to try out lol.

I missed out on the dominators from the Hong Kong wh.
Apr 30, 2018, 02:56 PM
And if you're super cheap like me, use coupon code "hyperion10" for 10% off.
Apr 30, 2018, 03:18 PM
Thread OP
Humph, I looked for a code but couldn't find one that worked, and I didn't want to wait too long before ordering and miss out, when I ordered mine there were 4 left in HK a few minutes later there was one...
Does that code work ok?
I will keep it in mind if I order something else
Thanks!
Apr 30, 2018, 03:56 PM
I just bought a pair of the Attitudes. I already have 4 pairs of goggles, I don't know why I bought another set. I can't pass up a deal it seems.

But yes, the 10% off coupon worked for me.

Code:
Subtotal 
$55.00 
Shipping & Handling 
$9.70 
Discount (hyperion10) 
-$5.50 
Grand Total 
$59.20
Apr 30, 2018, 09:19 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Nice sale.... picked up some goggs and a couple quads.
May 03, 2018, 03:31 AM
Thread OP
My order still says processing......
Bit slow, hope it doesn't mean they don't have em to send me!?!?
May 03, 2018, 05:15 AM
Thread OP
Update
Got my FedEx tracking number now so looks like it's gonna happen!
May 08, 2018, 11:28 AM
Thread OP
Arrived today and tested
All working
Including head tracking and video out to my small external DVR, just need to make some wires up for the DVR.

Compared to the Hyperion f640s I was using this is such a different picture I didn't think I liked it at first,
Took a bit of adjusting of brightness and contrast to get it acceptable and colour is far to vivid with no adjustment possible.
However after 5 packs outside and 4 indoors I went back to the f640 and was then amazed at how small and colourless the picture was...
Funny what the brain can get used to very quickly...

Anyway
I am very happy especially for the 55 price tag!!!
May 08, 2018, 02:08 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Nice.... mine are due tomorrow.
May 08, 2018, 02:18 PM
I ordered some as well, last Tuesday, but still haven't received a shipping notification :-(
May 08, 2018, 02:22 PM
Thread OP
Bet you will be just as happy as me!
What a bargain.

I really must get a plane setup with fpv and head tracking now, been meaning to do it for ages, I did make my own head tracker frok Arduino but never used it apart from on a RC car which was actually quite good but only on smooth surfaces, the quads have kind of taken over this last year and planes haven't been out hardly at all.
May 09, 2018, 05:45 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigelsheffield
Bet you will be just as happy as me!
What a bargain.

I really must get a plane setup with fpv and head tracking now, been meaning to do it for ages, I did make my own head tracker frok Arduino but never used it apart from on a RC car which was actually quite good but only on smooth surfaces, the quads have kind of taken over this last year and planes haven't been out hardly at all.
+1, my fixed wings have all spent time collecting dust. I am 100% Quad FPV right now....eventually I will shift and blend it all back together and be flying everything.
May 09, 2018, 07:16 AM
Thread OP
Yep, planes just seem a bit limited in comparison to what a quad can do , with head tracking it should be pretty cool though...

I be been flying a lot today with these goggles and had to play about a LOT with brightness and contrast, in the end I turned down contrast to just a few notches above minimum or when looking straight down the ground would go really bright and washed out, with it lower the ground looks a bit faded normally but didn't suffer from over contrast and is quite flyable..
It would be nice if I could turn the colour down though, it's way too much colour which detracts from the clarity of the picture..

Quick Reply