This thread is privately moderated by 1nspectorGadget, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 29, 2018, 08:46 PM
Thread OP
Gallery

Furibee Darkmax 220

This thing looks awesome and has power for days. Black is beautiful . I was a bit nervous to put this one in the air the first time, because I had so much trouble with the Furibee X140. Out of the box it just wanted to flip to its death; I was able to fix it though (well sort of). But...the Darkmax flies great right out of the box. This sucker has tons of power (I know everyone says that about everything, but I really mean it) and I started to think, "Is there a such thing as too much power?" I was only flying on a 4S battery and this thing accommodates up to 6S....that is nuts. Full throttle and this thing disappears into the sky. I have tested 4 Furibee drones thus far and I'm 2 of 4 now with having good success with them. The X215 Pro is great, but it did require some TLC. The Fire Dancer had a bad motor shaft and I already mentioned the X140. The ones that are good are really good though.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply