Aug 02, 2018, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagerbomb52
It seems he took down his review
You're right "Page not found (404)"; wonder why it's been taken down
to remove ads between posts
Aug 02, 2018, 09:51 AM
If anyone is considering the Freewell filters I would like to say their support guy seems to be on the ball. I was suppose to get a tracking number 3 days after ordering and I did not so I emailed support and they sent me this message:

Them
"Pls note we have some backorder going on Anafi filters so we will update your tracking number in this week."

After reading that I sent them another email:

Me
"Thank you for your reply.The site did not say there would be a delay. Sending them out with a faster post would be a great way to make up for the delay."

Them
"Needless to say this is already done (upgrade to express shipping) by us more good news is we have already shipped your parcel today tracking will be updated in 3 business days."

All emails were answered within a few hours of sending mine. Seems to be a good company to deal with. Hopefully the filters will be as good.
Aug 02, 2018, 10:40 AM
Hopefully he done reviewing

Parrot Anafi waterproof or water resistant and durability testing!!🤔 (5 min 7 sec)
Aug 02, 2018, 11:32 AM
Tweaker
Quote:

https://youtu.be/6fCWZnejcYk
A good technical term for this type guy, "NimRod"
Aug 02, 2018, 01:27 PM
Went out this afternoon to the ball park down the road to see if I can make a 360 pano. I make these all the time with my Autel x-Star but it tells you at what degree the camera is facing so I had to come up with a solution to get the camera to be at 45 degrees to take the second set of pictures and 45 degrees and that is done using the Flight planner and just one waypoint

Not sure why some of the trees have a purple tint to them but the 360 pano turned out perfect.

https://kuula.co/post/7P1lh
Aug 02, 2018, 01:32 PM
Quote:

https://youtu.be/6fCWZnejcYk

There are some incredibly stupid people in this world. Hes one of them.
Aug 02, 2018, 03:05 PM
Go Hawks!
Quote:
Went out this afternoon to the ball park down the road to see if I can make a 360 pano. I make these all the time with my Autel x-Star but it tells you at what degree the camera is facing so I had to come up with a solution to get the camera to be at 45 degrees to take the second set of pictures and 45 degrees and that is done using the Flight planner and just one waypoint

Not sure why some of the trees have a purple tint to them but the 360 pano turned out perfect.

"purple mountains magesty"
Aug 02, 2018, 04:16 PM
Quote:

Wow. Resolution is awesome.
Can you elaborate this somewhat ? The part with the 45 degrees .. ?
Aug 02, 2018, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandelbrotMy
Wow. Resolution is awesome.
Can you elaborate this somewhat ? The part with the 45 degrees .. ?
Ya resolution is good but I can tell you we don't have purple trees in my neck of the woods, at least not since I stopped doing .......well thats another story for another day

If you don't have Flight Planner you can do it by eye balling 45 degrees on the camera but it is a hit or miss thing. The Flight Planner sets the camera up to look down at the 45 degree mark perfectly. All that is needed is one way point. Set the waypoint delay to 600 seconds so the Anafi will not land on you while you are taking your photos. What I did was take off hit go on my flight plan, it got to 200 feet at the way point and looking straight out I took my 8 photos so they over lap (think about a clock to space them out right)
Now I landed and edited my waypoint to adjust the camera angle to 45 degrees and took off again. Once at my waypoint I took another 8 photos but at 45 degrees.
Now you have to take two more photos looking straight down but opposite each other. You now have 18 photos to import into your panorama program of choice.
Aug 02, 2018, 05:42 PM
Tweaker
Quote:
Ya resolution is good but I can tell you we don't have purple trees in my neck of the woods, at least not since I stopped doing .......well thats another story for another day

If you don't have Flight Planner you can do it by eye balling 45 degrees on the camera but it is a hit or miss thing. The Flight Planner sets the camera up to look down at the 45 degree mark perfectly. All that is needed is one way point. Set the waypoint delay to 600 seconds so the Anafi will not land on you while you are taking your photos. What I did was take off hit go on my flight plan, it got to 200 feet at the way point and looking straight out I took my 8 photos so they over lap (think about a clock to space them out right)
Now I landed and edited my waypoint to adjust the camera angle to 45 degrees and took off again. Once at my waypoint I took another 8 photos but at 45 degrees.
Now you have to take two more photos looking straight down but opposite each other. You now have 18 photos to import into your panorama program of choice.
Nice, but this is screaming for another function for Parrot to add, one I'd gladly pay for! The DJI auto panos are fantastic, I love that they put each pano series of photos into their own folder on the SD card.
Aug 02, 2018, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemE
Nice, but this is screaming for another function for Parrot to add, one I'd gladly pay for! The DJI auto panos are fantastic, I love that they put each pano series of photos into their own folder on the SD card.
Would love to have some form of auto-pano implemented
Aug 02, 2018, 09:10 PM
Go Hawks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
Would love to have some form of auto-pano implemented
My thinking is that Freeflight 6 will get a whole host of new features that are available within their other drone apps.
Me thinks that currently, Freefly 6 is the get you into the air and take pic and video version, but what will be coming down the road is an integration of their more advanced app features.

Parrot seems to be very dedicated to this new drone but proper and clean app development will take some time and programming energy since they didn't just add Anafi integration to their existing app base.
Aug 02, 2018, 09:39 PM
Some low light Jpegs
Last edited by Jagerbomb52; Aug 03, 2018 at 01:47 PM.
Aug 03, 2018, 12:35 AM
Nice Anafi video:

1st Month with Parrot ANAFI Drone (4 min 47 sec)
Aug 03, 2018, 02:07 AM
Have a great museum day! TB54L
Before posting some 'new' videos or photos at least the last few pages of this thread should be checked whether the video/photo has been already posted here (IMHO) - see post #1496

Quick Reply