Enlarge it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
to remove ads between posts
Nov 14, 2019, 01:13 PM
Naa... I'll just fly my EFXtra...

No spar problems.
No tail problems.
All my 4S 2200s fit.
So do my 5S 2200s, and the plane takes it all stock.

Forgot to mention - I'll never fly a stock E-flite ESC again, so any V900 for me automatically means a new ESC. Mine has an 80a in it, which I will be putting over to my new V900 backup, since my old one is pretty ragged out.

If I can be bothered. Yes, it does fly nicely.. But mmeh.
Nov 14, 2019, 01:52 PM
Landing is not optional
From the looks of current inventory, you need to be worried about the future of the EFX, not the V900.
Nov 14, 2019, 01:56 PM
PSALM 14:1
We get it Seng, the V900 is a terrible plane...
Nov 14, 2019, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesonC
From the looks of current inventory, you need to be worried about the future of the EFX, not the V900.
Just got a mail yesterday that the orange EFX Racer is back in stock in the EU warehouse. My current one is fine though, as is my EFXtra. And they both are just cut out to last way longer than a V900 anyway.

But yes, HK does seem to be experiencing some difficulties at the moment.
Nov 14, 2019, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy70
We get it Seng, the V900 is a terrible plane...
Never once said I didn't like it. My wife is a terrible cook, tends to spend too much money, and she has a bunion on her left foot, but I still love her
Nov 14, 2019, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herrsavage
But yes, HK does seem to be experiencing some difficulties at the moment.
I just bought a B-17, which arrived in 3 days (EU warehouse to UK). But they did close down the Sydney office recently.
Latest blog entry: Eachine QX65 FPV quad review
Nov 14, 2019, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herrsavage
Naa... I'll just fly my EFXtra...

No spar problems.
No tail problems.
All my 4S 2200s fit.
So do my 5S 2200s, and the plane takes it all stock.

Forgot to mention - I'll never fly a stock E-flite ESC again, so any V900 for me automatically means a new ESC. Mine has an 80a in it, which I will be putting over to my new V900 backup, since my old one is pretty ragged out.

If I can be bothered. Yes, it does fly nicely.. But mmeh.

Try not crashing it so much. It’ll last longer.

Or maybe get something a little larger and slower until your skills increase. Sound like you bit off a little more than you can chew.

Nov 14, 2019, 03:06 PM
Landing is not optional
This is the most action this thread has seen in a long time!
Nov 14, 2019, 03:14 PM
Lol. One thing that we've discovered over the couple days worth of useless babbling discussion is, that we now know where all the "sensitive" guys hang out
James, if you are ever in Augusta on any given weekend, bring a model or two, and come fly with us.
Last edited by seng30904; Nov 14, 2019 at 03:30 PM.
Nov 14, 2019, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seng30904
Lol. One thing that we've discovered over the couple days worth of useless babbling discussion is, that we now know where all the "sensitive" guys hang out

Yep, some people will whine about something forever instead of just getting something else that does what they want. Guess they just like having something to complain about.

Nov 14, 2019, 06:48 PM
Who's crying now? Maybe I can find them a therapy dog to pet.
Nov 14, 2019, 08:29 PM
aka: Major Tom
Quote:
Originally Posted by seng30904
Never once said I didn't like it. My wife is a terrible cook, tends to spend too much money, and she has a bunion on her left foot, but I still love her

Now THAT is some funny stuff!

I enjoy the back and forth about this V900. Bought mine several months ago and found everyone on this thread is a little bit right in everything they've said. In the words of Rodney King "can't, can't, can't we all just get along". lol
Nov 15, 2019, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggun84
Try not crashing it so much. It’ll last longer.

Or maybe get something a little larger and slower until your skills increase. Sound like you bit off a little more than you can chew.

Well there's not much you can do when the defective E-flite ESC melts at WOT and there is no longer radio control... IIRC correctly, you had to change your tune along the same lines once your wing folded, no? Wasn't quite so great anymore, was it? You really shouldn't have crashed that one, and obviously you bit off more than you could chew folding the wing like that.

More than I can chew...

No, the real bottom line is that this plane, though yes it does fly nicely, is really just a POC. Bad design, bad quality.

My "bigger planes" - EFX, Funracer, Rare Bear, F-27 - are already as fast, if not faster... Despite 20 foot wingspans and weighing 100lbs apiece.
Nov 15, 2019, 06:25 AM
Fly Planes, Be Happy 😜
I have only 2 flights on mine, but so far it's been good.

I use a small 2200mah 4s.... it's called an 1800mah 4s lol Really though I dont think like 2mm or 3mm more space in the battery bay would have slowed the plane down much.

I launch in SAFE mode and launching couldn't be any easier! It took nearly no effort or concentration, I just gave it a toss and off it went

Quick Reply