Apr 23, 2018, 04:13 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Pixhawk 2.4.8 step by step setup?!

Hey guys,

Just ordered my very first 2 clones pixhawk 2.4.8 kits from eBay, planning to install the first kit in my 700 size electric helicopter for FPV

And the second kit will be for my cessna FPV too

Anybody know where to find videos or step by step installing setup and programming of these things for helicopters or planes?? Sounds like complicated project with high risk !
My information is only limit to sk720
I am very new to this and knowing 0 about pixhawk !!
I been diving in ardupilots forms but each case is different and there is no step by step guide line for people like me !!!
I appreciate any help
Oz
Last edited by omar450; Apr 23, 2018 at 04:18 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 23, 2018, 04:04 PM
I’ve setup quite a few APM’s and pixhawk on planes and you ar correct, there is a lot to learn for the first timer! However, at least as far as planes are concerned, the documentation on the arduplane website is plenty good enough to get you up and running.

My first bit of advice would be to get it all configured and running before installing in the model.

Good luck!

Chris
Apr 23, 2018, 10:36 PM
ultra cheap pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by omar450
Hey guys,

Just ordered my very first 2 clones pixhawk 2.4.8 kits from eBay, planning to install the first kit in my 700 size electric helicopter for FPV

And the second kit will be for my cessna FPV too

Anybody know where to find videos or step by step installing setup and programming of these things for helicopters or planes?? Sounds like complicated project with high risk !
My information is only limit to sk720
I am very new to this and knowing 0 about pixhawk !!
I been diving in ardupilots forms but each case is different and there is no step by step guide line for people like me !!!
I appreciate any help
Oz
I can't help you on the heli setup but if for your cessna FPV (fixed wing) you can checkout my wiring schematics (APM Pro/Arduplane) and similar parameter setup since they share identical surface control here: https://www.supermotoxl.com/fpvuav-m...ght-3-v5-960mm Param dump in mid page.
Apr 25, 2018, 05:06 AM
Thread OP
Ican3d
Thank you very much for the schematics that for sure will get me right into the next step
I love RC group there are very helpful guys here and we appreciate anybody inputs!

Oz
Apr 25, 2018, 07:46 PM
ultra cheap pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by omar450
Ican3d
Thank you very much for the schematics that for sure will get me right into the next step
I love RC group there are very helpful guys here and we appreciate anybody inputs!

Oz
You're always welcome.

Quick Reply