Apr 22, 2018, 10:22 AM
akabowman
Thread OP
Discussion

Binding r-xsr

Been trying to bind my frysky r-xsr to my taranis q x7. I have updated latest firmware to eu on the taranis and also the internal xjt module. Via SD Card from the frysky website

I updated the firmware on the receiver as well and it still wouldn’t bind. Anyway I kept trying and tweaking things. Also tried holding down the bind button in different variations whilst connected to the board , trying to bind and plugged in. This made some of the leds change from blue red and green. To red and blue. To red and green and simply flashing red.

Anyway I’ve just tried to flash the receiver again to see if that will do it. Now all I get is this message when I press to flash external. Any ideas?
to remove ads between posts
Apr 22, 2018, 04:00 PM
Did you properly setup TX mode to bind to RX?

I am not quite sure what the error means.

Edit : are you trying to flash internal module again?
Last edited by voodoo614; Apr 22, 2018 at 04:10 PM.
Apr 22, 2018, 06:40 PM
drone pilot in training
Quote:
Originally Posted by akabowman
Been trying to bind my frysky r-xsr to my taranis q x7. I have updated latest firmware to eu on the taranis and also the internal xjt module. Via SD Card from the frysky website

I updated the firmware on the receiver as well and it still wouldn’t bind. Anyway I kept trying and tweaking things. Also tried holding down the bind button in different variations whilst connected to the board , trying to bind and plugged in. This made some of the leds change from blue red and green. To red and blue. To red and green and simply flashing red.

Anyway I’ve just tried to flash the receiver again to see if that will do it. Now all I get is this message when I press to flash external. Any ideas?
Can you try setting the fine freq to - 40

Quick Reply