This thread is privately moderated by JulianGoesPro, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 08, 2018, 01:12 AM
banggood is listed as original seller on matek site
to remove ads between posts
May 08, 2018, 02:01 AM
.....and that's why I crashed
i have one coming from ready to sky. I am optimistic that it will be genuine due to the fact i have bought several airbot boards from them that are not clones (if they are, they are very very good clones), and i doubt there has been sufficient TTC (time to clone). I guess they are not a matek dealer, and matek are narky for them selling their boards without authorisation and at slightly below MRRP. Could be wrong, i'll find out soon enough.
May 08, 2018, 05:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusby
i have one coming from ready to sky. I am optimistic that it will be genuine due to the fact i have bought several airbot boards from them that are not clones (if they are, they are very very good clones), and i doubt there has been sufficient TTC (time to clone). I guess they are not a matek dealer, and matek are narky for them selling their boards without authorisation and at slightly below MRRP. Could be wrong, i'll find out soon enough.
ready to sky sells many cloned PDBs. PDB-XT60, HUB5V12V, 5in1V3 and LEDs are definited fake.
They bought them from us directly before, We complained to them when we found they sell fake and original mixed.
The guy promised us they returned all fakes and would not sell them any more.
But one month later we found they sell fakes again with original price.
Maybe their FC is not cloned, but these blacklist dealers are not covered by our warranty rules.
Last edited by Matek; May 08, 2018 at 05:07 AM.
May 08, 2018, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sampson
MS4525 I2C sensor is compatible with this FC,
Any link to get the one in a picture at a good price?Thanks.
May 08, 2018, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matek
ready to sky sells many cloned PDBs. PDB-XT60, HUB5V12V, 5in1V3 and LEDs are definited fake.
They bought them from us directly before, We complained to them when we found they sell fake and original mixed.
Maybe their FC is not cloned, but these blacklist dealers are not covered by our warranty rules.
Thanks for the explanation.

When I get the board is there a good way to check if it is authentic? If it turns out that it is a clone I will take what steps I can against the seller.
Last edited by Lusby; May 08, 2018 at 10:04 PM.
May 08, 2018, 08:57 PM
KI7CBF
I just received one from Pyro-Drone. It looks pretty official with all of the holographic labels, special colored connectors, etc.

I'm anxious to put it in a build. Think maybe a Sky Hunter. Or perhaps an FX-61.
May 11, 2018, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero352
I received mine yesterday from http://pirofliprc.com/. I'm looking forward to installing it in my NanoGoblin. :-)
Is it going to fit in that plane? Definitely share build photos, or at least post install.
May 11, 2018, 08:45 AM
Chch, NZ
Does anyone have links to real world reviews yet?
Have been doing a bit of Googling and YouTubing but haven't turned up anything really useful.
Lots of links to sellers and people doing pre-release blurbs, but nothing from users...
Granted that it hasn't been out in the wild for long, but am I missing something?
May 11, 2018, 08:59 AM
I have only had a few hours to work on my build since I received this FC. So far everything is working out great. I have a single ESC/Motor, Crossfire Nano, VTX and camera working. I haven't tackled the GPS yet. I did have a strange issue with my ESC not working at first and ended up desoldering the ESC and resoldered to fix problem. I'm hoping to test fly my Nano Goblin next week. I will try to take some pics soon.
May 11, 2018, 10:20 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero352
I have only had a few hours to work on my build since I received this FC. So far everything is working out great. I have a single ESC/Motor, Crossfire Nano, VTX and camera working. I haven't tackled the GPS yet. I did have a strange issue with my ESC not working at first and ended up desoldering the ESC and resoldered to fix problem. I'm hoping to test fly my Nano Goblin next week. I will try to take some pics soon.
PICS PLEASE!
May 12, 2018, 04:47 AM

SUCCESFULLY installed

Hey,

i installed my Matek F405 Wing Board last night in my nano talon. Works really Great. Only soldering this pin heades i dont like.

Maiden is soon :-) FPVgear is left to do.
Last edited by CoalFPV; May 12, 2018 at 05:00 AM. Reason: photo added
May 12, 2018, 05:20 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoalFPV
Hey,

i installed my Matek F405 Wing Board last night in my nano talon. Works really Great. Only soldering this pin heades i dont like.

Maiden is soon :-) FPVgear is left to do.
Thanks for coming over here and sharing your project! Looks awesome
May 15, 2018, 02:33 AM
Hello guys,

So I got the FC last week and I am prep'd to do the wirings and all today. Well, I got a problem regarding my OrageRX reciever. I have a DX6 and wanting to use the S.Bus featrure of my Orangerx R620. It seems that the FC would not recognize it. I googled up and noticed a video tutorial for the S.Bus to be activated. Please refer to the video below.

OrangeRX R620X SBUS Output without Inverter (3 min 53 sec)

Has anyone done this yet on the exact Orange receiver? Or is there another method?
May 16, 2018, 10:32 AM
Review vid:

Matek F405 WING Review - flight controller for INAV and airplanes (11 min 11 sec)
May 18, 2018, 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matek
The board from Ready to Sky arrived. Hopefully it's authentic. Matek?

Quick Reply