This thread is privately moderated by BDOG1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 19, 2018, 08:16 PM
Held by Grace
Thread OP
Discussion

4/19/18 0n the hill

I got out for some "spring flying" on our hill after work today, 37 degrees 18 mph wind and snow...Yup I Love New York

Had one to maiden,cant say it went well.
Acted very tail heavy added a bunch of nose weight,barely flying ,conditions were not fun and tired after a full work day...I will get back to it

Then I put The Knife Edge up
This Plane just kicks Butt !
spent the next hour or so ripping with it,gusts that rocked me on my heels ,crossed and bumpy ,sink, snow ,grovel you name it the KE just does it .

Flying it in close on the top of the hill and standing it on a wing tip , pulling elevator to do a paper clip turn ,it seems to accelerate thru the turn like it was shot out of a canon,I think it is the flex in the wing loading up and then unloading like a slalom ski.....
Great way to end the day
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply